Reviews for Black, Green, and Gold or The Persistent Bunny
lija chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Interesting start.

Never read the Black Jewel books, but read a few fanfics that xover with HP, so I'm aware of some of the characters.

Will you continue this story? Or is it forgotten to the realm of the abandoned like others?
Mel chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
you are so awesome! update soon please! lol this story is fantastic so far!
SpottedLesbian chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Great intro! Old Voldey-whatsit is in over his arrogant head now... The people from Harry Potter's world desperately (in my humble opinion) need to be introduced to some seriously dark and sensual Power, and Jaenelle and Saetan are just the characters to provide instruction. LOL - Saetan vs. Vernon... I loved it.

Not to pan your amusing premise, but Saetan's not dead yet - he's a Guardian -1/2 alive - at least in the BJT books if I recall correctly.

Voldey is gonna get it, but not quick and not enjoyably. I look forward to reading more.
neopets39 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
good opening, and i like where this story is heading. hopefuly harry isnt going to be the only blood. it would be good to see saten etc going to hogwarts (where im guessing mabey 1/4 of the students could have jewels) and teaching protocal etc to the students (and staff!).

hope to see more chapters and im looking forward to reading them :)
Princess Schatje Dreamer chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
I have to say I'm curious. Very curious. You have my favourite book mixed with one that keeps me entertained... Bj and HP respectively. Keep up the intriguing work and I'm looking forward to where you're taking this...

Dreamer
FantasyFreakLover chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Great title. I loved it. Anyway, this is a really good story-i love the idea. Continue!

My friend says: OMG Best frickin' title EVER!
Allyssianne chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Cool they've gotten Harry... what's going to happen now? Liked the chapter but am eager to see what is next. Update soon please.
YokoYuyGal chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
really like it. please continue
x.Janele.x chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Oh. My. Gosh.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing out loud as Voldemort began summoning... I knew who was coming through! I can't see them being very happy about suddenly appearing in a completely new land, though. At least Jaenelle came through with Daemon... it'd be veryyy bad if she didn't!

I can't wait for the next update! This fic seems like it's going to be very fun :D
CoralynN chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
These two worlds so rarely get crossed. Looking to forward to your next update.
alanna chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
hehe - please continue. Is Harry the ONLY Blood?
The Elven Archer of Rivendell chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I am extremely enjoying this! I am surprised that you cut it there, but I'm really excited to see how they start to train Harry, and if Daemonar is going to torment him like Menphis did to Jeanelle. I'm also wondering his Birthright? Harry is certainly old enough to have one.
ditchertypepersonBUM chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
So Harry won't be a Warlord Prince? Or was Saten just mentioning part of what he is. Boy are they going to have fun with each other, hope Dumbledore gets a kick in the ass, and head. What will Janelle do to Snape? Please have them come across Luna, please? I can see Janelle getting on well with her.
GinaStar chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
lol..loved it! grin I can just imagine the look on Harry's face!
Allyssianne chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I vote for more. Have them run into Harry, rescue him from the Dursleys and teach him please. I am really looking forward to seeing where you take this story.