Reviews for TitanGods of Earth
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Very interesting. I love what you've done with it, and it's interesting that Raven has the most titles bestowed on her, and Nightwing the least. xD
Kelar The Mage chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
It makes total sense. Easy misinterpretation. XD I'd definitely love to see how the aliens er, re-interpreted the Titans adventures. That would be amazing.

They'd probably turn the villains into evil gods, and they might eventually discover other superheros and stuff.

You left Cyborg off at the very end though, where you had written the classification.
Black Raven 13 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Yes! You should totally write a sequel! I liked this, it was interesting and probably what would have happened if an alien race came to our planet if we were wiped out. I really like how thought out it was. Keep writing!
G. Login chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I love this idea. I remember taking an itroductory class on archeology and one of the things my teacher mentioned was if something can't be explained it isn't uncommon to have the researchers asume a religious conection. Funny story.

I can see them coming to these ideas given the evidense they have. If they find more on BB and Rae's kids they may come to see their children as more minor gods. Sinse Rae is the goddess of night one of their children may be seen as a god of Sleep for example.

Some of their kids my be seen as gods and goddesses of sertain classes of animal. Maybe they had twins and they where seen as the dieties of Predators and Prey. Their reasoning is that one was like their father and ate on meat and the other was like Cybog and ate almost nothing but meat. Just some ideas.

A nother cool idea would be to include their enemies. Deathstrike would be the devil in this panthion. And the False Titan Terra, and how she tried to distroy the Titans and broke Changling's heart.
Joran Antilles chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
An interesting theory on the future. I could see an episode eventually concerning the Titans meeting their future worshipers.

You should have included Cyborg there at the end. That guy is forgotten in too many people's stories.
Hinn-Raven chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Funny idea! I wouldn't mind seeing anything like that! Keep it up!