Reviews for Shards of a Dream
Kat Kristine chapter 3 . 8/2

WRose chapter 3 . 7/29
More it has potentiel
AC01 chapter 3 . 5/27
Beautifully written. Subtle warnings and hinted very exciting. Perfectly balanced between all places - just the right amount lighthearted quips, sly manuevering, and curious intrigue to keep us on our toes.
Ok, first read through, I was thinking, this was good, hot and good. But then I turned away for the day... And it keeps coming back to me. I want to see their development... I want them happy together. I love seeing both of them in power, and fully respecting each other. I love how this was written, and I just wanted you to know that.
...that and how badly I'd love to see this carry on into their courtship. But hey, it was flippin fantastic! I love it! :3
Oh daaannngg... That was great. :3
Last.of.the.Fallen chapter 3 . 3/9
Ho. Ly. Carp.
Well. Good to know where my dreams will be stemming from tonight. You're dark-with-such-want Jareth is one of the best representations I've seen, as well as giving the character an unexpected depth. And a strong Sarah to counterpoint too! It's so nice to read a fic that doesn't sacrifice strength for darkness, or darkness for strength... And to have that smutty-almost-fluff-that-is-in-no-way-fluffy...
Pretty sure you made me drool all over myself.
Bravo indeed! I shall stalk you with much enthusiasm, my dear.
anaraz chapter 3 . 1/14
I like your version of goblin king .
3iggy chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Oh dear goodness.
Victoria chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Holy crap, I have read this three times today. Dang... One hell of a story. Nicely done.
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
very nice!
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
oh hell that was really hot.
Bloodsired chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
kitcatscratch chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Seriously wonderful. Mythical in its own right (myths and fairytales are often scary).
Shadow131 chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Holy CRAP! This is AWESOME! Evil, sadly-friendless-slightly-pathetic-and-how-are-you-that-adorakble Jareth is AMAZING. And it's great to finally have a Sarah with a spine, who is so attracted to him and so determined to be unafraid and fight eye to eye with him. Thank God for that.