Reviews for Shards of a Dream
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 11/20
The ending was quite acceptable. Quite.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 11/20
The Icarus reference was classy, as was the progression of Jareth's...advances. Rather quite well done.
Guiltily innocen chapter 3 . 11/6
I keep coming back to this fanfic, it's just so well written. You've made Jarrth edged, slightly dangerous while having him respectful. I love that there's clear consent and no fear between them, but that it's still slightly dangerous. And that Sarah is not above manipulation. The dreamy old fashioned touches like feathers, dancing, gloves are so rememisent of the labyrinth and phantom Of the opera. I'd love to read more of your work, do you have other account on other websites or better yet any original stories?
Kayleigh J chapter 3 . 9/26
Kat Kristine chapter 3 . 8/2

WRose chapter 3 . 7/29
More it has potentiel
AC01 chapter 3 . 5/27
Beautifully written. Subtle warnings and hinted very exciting. Perfectly balanced between all places - just the right amount lighthearted quips, sly manuevering, and curious intrigue to keep us on our toes.
Ok, first read through, I was thinking, this was good, hot and good. But then I turned away for the day... And it keeps coming back to me. I want to see their development... I want them happy together. I love seeing both of them in power, and fully respecting each other. I love how this was written, and I just wanted you to know that.
...that and how badly I'd love to see this carry on into their courtship. But hey, it was flippin fantastic! I love it! :3
Oh daaannngg... That was great. :3
Last.of.the.Fallen chapter 3 . 3/9
Ho. Ly. Carp.
Well. Good to know where my dreams will be stemming from tonight. You're dark-with-such-want Jareth is one of the best representations I've seen, as well as giving the character an unexpected depth. And a strong Sarah to counterpoint too! It's so nice to read a fic that doesn't sacrifice strength for darkness, or darkness for strength... And to have that smutty-almost-fluff-that-is-in-no-way-fluffy...
Pretty sure you made me drool all over myself.
Bravo indeed! I shall stalk you with much enthusiasm, my dear.
anaraz chapter 3 . 1/14
I like your version of goblin king .
3iggy chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Oh dear goodness.
Victoria chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Holy crap, I have read this three times today. Dang... One hell of a story. Nicely done.
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
very nice!
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
oh hell that was really hot.