Reviews for Shards of a Dream
Sazzle76 chapter 3 . 10/28/2016
Loved this, not sure how I have missed it before, your eerie characterisations and settings are second to none, Thankyou : )
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
love it so much :D
Guiltily innocen chapter 3 . 7/17/2016
I'm just Rereading this again, it's one fanfic that always sticks in my head, the suspense the dangerous flirting the dream like cuts to Sarah reflecting on what she wanted at the time... God I wish all fanfics were this well written. If you're writing anything else, original or fanfic. Could you please post it in your bio? I'd love to read it ️
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
Gawd I love this story. :3
kellyn1604 chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
I cannot stop reading this story. Please come back and write more or a sequel. I have to see Wednesday's date. I want to see how Sarah tries to negotiate her way out of becoming queen and fails. I want to see Jareth's persuasive attempts, because he's obviously gifted. I would also love to see her friends reactions to her past with Jareth and what really happened at the ball. There is so much I want to see! This is such an excellent story as is but it just leaves me wanting more.
mulberryjam chapter 3 . 1/27/2016
This is fantastic!
Zatara1324 chapter 3 . 1/12/2016
This must be my 5th read through; excellent story! I love how petulant Jareth gets when she's trying to get him to agree to 2 kisses, and the kneeling before the Goblin Queen was brilliant. It's amazing how well you balanced a dark, lonely, accepting-of-his-wickedness Jareth and a devoted, charming, and sexy Jareth. Very well done!
kellyn1604 chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
I love this story. I wish I could see how the Wednesday date played out. Did she bet take his favor? Does he ever gain power over her even just a little? So sexy. I especially love the "you kissed me" scene. How shocked and desperate he is. How he tries to bond her and keep her. It sort of reminds me of the novel Phantom. I don't know if you still get alerts, but there are still people that would love a continuation of this or maybe Erlkoenig (spelling?). I love your darker Jareths. Thank you for the entertainment.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
The ending was quite acceptable. Quite.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
The Icarus reference was classy, as was the progression of Jareth's...advances. Rather quite well done.
Guiltily innocen chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
I keep coming back to this fanfic, it's just so well written. You've made Jarrth edged, slightly dangerous while having him respectful. I love that there's clear consent and no fear between them, but that it's still slightly dangerous. And that Sarah is not above manipulation. The dreamy old fashioned touches like feathers, dancing, gloves are so rememisent of the labyrinth and phantom Of the opera. I'd love to read more of your work, do you have other account on other websites or better yet any original stories?
Kayleigh J chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE this one!
Kat Kristine chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Well.

~~
WRose chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
More it has potentiel
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
Beautifully written. Subtle warnings and hinted parallels...how very exciting. Perfectly balanced between all places - just the right amount lighthearted quips, sly manuevering, and curious intrigue to keep us on our toes.