Reviews for Le Bon, le Mauvais, et la Belle
cosmo9 chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Well thats some nice insight on what was going on with E. I am happy that he confronted Mace at least he was trying to understand why B did what she did and not blame only her.

I am a little concerned with the direction you are going with this...I guess that you never stated it would be HEA so I can't complain, I still love it cause I don't have it figured out. I will keep guessing and you could always just post the next chapter early, you know so can really concentrate on your AU. UhmK?
Scarlett72 chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
I am glad to know what was happening to Edward and what he was thinking during the time he and Bella were apart. But still can't believe the shooting at the cafe. I am just devastated. Mace is so very sick. It is sad when someone's mind is this far gone. I put part of the blame on his parents. They should have gotten him much more help through the years. I don't think this kind of sickness can be healed though. I imagine he will have to be permanently hospitalized and medicated. I worry about the long term effect it will have on Edward and also Alice. She has shielded Mace for a log time. I really hope you post the next chapter soon. Until then I will be a nervous wreck.
cvds chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Love reading EPOV. Please let him be okay.
bluiqt chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Ahhhhh hell woman! Your killing me here! Lol!
Clynne chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
OMG! Please update soon.
Lady Lily of Darkness chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
AWH MY GOODNESS! Yes, I said that! I finally FORGIVE that Trekkie Nerd we loved in the beginning! He was never falling in love with someone else - he was just with Bree because she recognized him through one of Alice's Albums! YES, THEY ARE TOGETHER AGAIN! :D

But... F**KING MACE JUST HAD TO GO SCREW IT ALL UP AGAIN! DX PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, tell me that if Edward has been shot, tell us that he will live, and that Bella will get that gun and kill that mother f**ker! I will die if you kill poor sweet Edward, but I'll die laughing, if you kill Mace!

Oh, the suspense is killing me! I'm off to read the new chapter of The Good, the Bad and the Beautitful, to see what Bella thought! :)

Please update whenever you can,

*Lady Lily of Darkness*
nicolelovesedward chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
I'm so excited for the rest of this story! I loved the peek into Edward's head!
Jenny True chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
I love being inside Edward's head. It's nice in here. :)
stupidlamb79 chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
I loved EPOV. He wasn't being so much of a jerk like I thought he was. Can't wait for the next chapter.
klcivinski chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
WOW...not what i thought at all. But it makes sense. Poor Eddie. love it.
rangernstephfan chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Nooooooo! What the heck? So who is going to get shot Bella or Edward? It might as well be Mace since now there is no way she will ever be with him! I just figured with the good vs evil thing that since Mace started out evil and then we saw how much he really cared for Bella that he would be the one. And Edward started out good and then when their love was tested he became the evil one by turning away and leaving her. Ugh! I'm scared to get the next update. I love Mace!
Kimmydonn chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Aww poor Edward. It might have been easier if he had been dallying with other girls (not serious, just friendly). Knowing he wasn't even 'thinking' of anyone but Bella, just makes it that much more painful. :( Stupid Mace, really stupid.
rlwoods chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Once again...don't kill Edward! Okay having said that I love this little tid bit into what he did. Its good to see that he did confront Mase.

Rhonda
mountainlion718 chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Love having E's POV! Little sneak was trying to make her jealous! Lol! Please let him be ok!
jenn9394 chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Well it was definitely nice getting a look at what Edward was going through for the past couple of months. He really did seem to have it easy though compared to Bella. Sure he went to therapy to get help in trying to forgive Bella. He realized it wasn't her fault, but in a way, even though he did realize that, he still did everything to hurt her. I know it was a very immature thing to do, but I still don't think he fully realized through that time, how much Bella was actually hurting. Then again, how could he. He didn't know all the things Mace was putting Bella through, since he either wouldn't let her tell him, or he was ignoring her, trying to hurt her like she hurt him.

Again, I have to plead to please let Edward be okay. He can't die, but what in the hell is going to happen to Mace? Because of his actions he will go to jail, or to the nut house. He really isn't in his right frame of mind. Just please don't kill him off. I don't think I could handle that.

Can I make a little confession? I think I love Mace just a bit more then Edward though. Mace grew on me through this story, and I think I was quietly rooting for him.

I think that's it for now. I can't wait to see what else you can come up with. Until then...

Jennifer