Reviews for Le Bon, le Mauvais, et la Belle
JasperLuver48 chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
oh Edward you still have my heart! im so torn idk how to feel... im kinda mad at mace right now tho so edward might have the upper hand right now! lol great job!
DestyneeFindsUs chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Ooookay this makes up some what for leaving the cliffy. But poor Edward I feel bad for rooting for Mace but I'm still waiting on the floor until you post next XD Loved it sweets!
Lily-Girl'88 chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Wow he was so confused but it seems like the only reason he never went to Bella to clear things up first was because of his pride that he was her first. I'm hlad he went to therapy and it helped him somewhat to see that he loved Bella. Cant wait to see who's POV we get next.
leahsmom201 chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
So I read the outtake, but I'm still not sure what's gonna happen and I don't know what I want to happen. I feel bad for Mace but I love Edward too and he's gonna be heartbroken! Arrrrgh! lol
DestyneeFindsUs chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
*whispers* Is it wrong to secretly like Mace? Its kinda like a love hate relationship but damn you make him so irresistible! I might have to hide my liking Mace...so pretend you never read this. *writes in invisible ink* But looking forward to what happens with Mace and Bella...and Edward.
tigger5600 chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
OMG so seeing things from his pov... well I understand a bit ... doesn't make what he did right but still :( jeez! can't wait to see more! oh and I kinda love mace (kinda makes me all messed up huh?) LMAO! :) But I would love to see more from his pov!
sherryola chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
i don't hate you. It's your story. But I do hate Mason. Please, just tell me this is definitely edward and bella, because if it's going to end up Bella and someone else, much as I love it, I can't finish it. Mason makes my skin crawl. Wow, that's a strong compliment, because he's your character and he is having a profound effect on me. and even if it isn't a good effect in any way, it's a measure of the character he is, and even more, a measure of how much you made me love your Edward and Bella, that I feel sto strongly negative about the other. Shiver. Really makes me feel creepy.
acw1 chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
wow he is still an ass but now i have a little bit of compassion for him he isn't completely evil. :(
Siobhan Masen chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
I do at least feel better knowing that he did have feelings for her and not just some fuck to get back at his brother. The question is now, what does he do? He said he would leave her alone if she asked him to and really meant it, but isn't the love she had in her eyes and then calling out Edward's name the same as asking him and meaning it? Won't he see that she cares, no loves Edward? Does he lover her enough to really walk away or will his selfishness pull him back in again and again until it's too late? I read this hoping to answer a few questions but it has only left me with more. Damn you, you are one smart little cookie! An evil one at that, now I kinda feel bad for Mace as well.

bnjwl
detroitangel chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Is it wrong that I find this to be better than it's corresponding chapter? I love the raw emotions; his vulnerabilities. While BPOV showed the romance this showed need and want and the underlining love. He is a douche. He obviously feels inferior to Edward, but he shows so many true parts of himself in this bubble with Bella.

I'm not sure about how I want her to react, but I think a boyfight is eminent...getting popcorn and dry panties for the front row of that ;)
katstooldforthis chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
I do have to say it makes me understand Mace a bit more. But I still feel he is so much in the wrong. For him to do this to Bella is just unforgivable and I hope that when you write the next chapters you don't have Bella forgive him or at least forgive him too fast. Forgiveness is a beautiful thing and it can be done but a lot has to happen first. I really feel bad for Edward in this. But to be honest...where was he? I mean if my girlfriend (boyfriend) were to just not be anywhere when we had def. plans on a holiday such as new years eve, I would be out looking for them, if not to just find out why but to beat the poo out of them for standing me up. It seems that Edward would have eventuality showed up at the hotel or at least called there to cancel, right? Well, maybe that will be explained later on.

So, anyway, I love you for writing this. I have always loved the bad boy, but this kind of bad is a bit to bad for me. So I am an Edward lover in this story still.

thank you for your talent that you share...and hope I didn't make too many people upset in the rehab forum with my ranting about rape...I didn't realize that AT was married to Mace and of course we are going to stick up for our lovers like that. :)
Scarlett72 chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
OMG! Talk about the evil twin. I can't believe anyone can stoop this low. Mace is the complete antithesis of Edward. Wow! Can't wait for more.
banshee69 chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Mace is a poor excuse of a man. He's a sick MF'er. Bella thought she was giving her consent to Edward. Mace technically raped her.

Bella better tell Edward this time. Cause she's gonna be all fucked up over this.

What the hell is Alice gonna do?
bluiqt chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
What a cruel bastard! Definitely no love for Mace! He robbed from bella and edward something they can never get back!
cosmo9 chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Ok I've read them both and I am reviewing here first. This POV is very insightful and he is hawt but what he has done is pretty awful. I don't think that she will ever forgive him or herself, wtf is she supposed to do. Even if E gets it, understands what Mace has done and doesn't blame B, how will they ever get past this?

The story is that the rents couldn't tell them apart so how is she supposed too? I know there are some out there saying "how could she not know", Mace is very good at what he does, simple as that and from the sounds of it they are more similar than different. All I can say is WOW! *shakes head* just WOW!

Love it bb!