Reviews for Crimson Catastrophe
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
God, I love your stories! This one was fantastic, what with the great smut & all... I've read them all & am craving more. I know it's been awhile, but have you considered writing here again? More Bones stories perhaps? Please?
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
Scared me for a minute. Thought she was going to make it difficult on him. Love that she's the one who went to him, showing that she can accept that vulnerability. I love them together. They know each other so well by this point. You write these two characters perfectly:-)
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
The bar was definitely raised in this chapter! That was f***ing fantastic. I can never get enough of B&B & smut:-) The smuttier, the better. I love how their banter carried on throughout. This was a perfect combination of sexy & funny. I loved it:-)
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
By all means, jump into the romance! Yes, I'm reading this way after it was written, but I'm a firm believer that they should have gotten together in season 5. This chapter fits that scenario. Great minds & all... Luckily, I can move onto the next chapter:-)
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Wow, I'm all willowy just from reading it. Damn, this is sexy. Perfect. Ange of all people should know better than to interrupt what everyone's been waiting for... Wine, food, music, dancing...sex...
adangeli chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
This is just beautiful in so many ways. I know, in the beginning, you were concerned about it being to OOC with Brennan's more flowery language, but I buy it. Like you, I think she probably is a lot more descriptive in her head. A lot less unguarded, too. I love how you let her think in this new style but speak in the way we we had become accustomed to on the show. Anyway, I've always been a fan of this story. Over the last few weeks I've started renewing my love affair with Bones and, as a result, have started mainlining Bones fics. I was happy to come across this one again.
Tony7323 chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
I Liked it Good Story Great Job
GretaJ chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
I think this is lovely. I wish you wrote more.
anonymous.individual chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Wow. Amazing :)
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
Why couldn't this have happened instead of the horrific drama of mid-season 5 through season 6?
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I think that this is extremely out of character for Brennan, but in the best possible way. Seriously, you've got me feeling all depressed and lonely over here, while Bones gets dancing in the kitchen and Booth pressed up against her.
wercomingup chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Whew! I so loved the love making in this chapter, dang!
Alicia9876 chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Just found this story today...Loved it...Looking forward to reading your other stories this weekend.
Alicat76 chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Wow, that story was simply amazing! I've read all of your fics today and loved them all but I think this one was my favourite :) I love how you write from Brennan's point of view but still somehow manage to help us see exactly how Booth is feeling as well... very clever! :)

Chapter 3 was fab! I loved that there were barely any words spoken between them during that little scene on the balcony. They could convey everything they felt between them simply by touching and gazing at each other. Although it was smutty it was absolutely beautiful too :) x

I hope you write more stories... you're a very talented writer x
cmol8806 chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
i just read this. it was great! perfect blend of drama, fluff and smut. i really liked how you wrote it from brennens pov. i hope you write another story soon. perhaps a sequel from booths pov?