Reviews for Karma
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Aww... that's too bad...
Tempus neminem manet chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Silverdragonscales, I salute you. You are an amazing author and I am sure that I speak on the behalf of all your fans when I say you will be missed. I plan to, with your permission of course, repost your poem The Coming Darkness on my own account, under your name so your legacy shall live on.

Godspeed, silverdragonscales, Godspeed.

And finally, best wishes for the future.
wandamarie chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
hope you up date soon thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
wow it was a good one thanks
CallMeSweetie chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Parents found out huh? Ouch. Well good luck. Your fellow fanfictioners salute you.
L's-Willing-Slave chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
_ Wow, that sucks. That's, like, my nightmare. Best of luck, and sorry that's happened. Your writing is amazing. Maybe I'll follow you on fictionpress :)
Twilightfans chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
i am so sorry, good luck with everything.
Itanaru101 chapter 2 . 9/21/2010

That's so sad!

Ur an awesome writer!

Can you post this story somewhere else?

I love it and need ta read more!

Hope ur stories go well!

runes01 chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
nooo, don't go, it was just getting interesting T_T
099ckr990 chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
My apologies for your plight. Thank you for the heads-up instead of deleting your account with no warning whatsoever.
Yashida chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Thank you for the heads up!

I do hope you can somehow save your stories from your regrettably not so undertanding parents. I'm really sorry to hear about your situation.

No chance you could simply move all this someplace else? Where prying eyes couldn't find out? I'd help out if you like.

Anyway, you have my heartfelt sympathy! And don't let anyone tell you differently: your stories definitely were good.
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
The potion is from Mary Poppins. LOL As for the rest, very interesting. We'll have to see where it goes from here...

Hugs, Che'
kellegirl chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Ah that sucks. I had something similar happen to me. I changed my account name, made it so it couldn't be searched for, altered the email account I used and destroyed all link trails from affiliate sites and just continued on. Whatever you do is your choice of course. Best of luck, hope to see you back at some point.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 5/16/2010