Reviews for Wrong Turn
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Four years later, I'm still waiting for the next chapters... Gould story! Julieta
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
I'm sad. The story just ended when it started to get really good. How to strong arm Paxton into sweeping the incident under the rug and a hopefully very painful end to larrys career.
Cc1973 chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
So, If I review you might come back to finish this story? Please do! Its off to a great start! Looking forward to more whump!
pisces317 chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Loving this story so far! I hope you update soon - I look forward to seeing Michael limping around on crutches and seeing Fi, Madeline, and Sam take care of him.
i luv ewansmile chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Awwww. I love this story. Awesome hurt/comfort/friendshipt story. Poor Mikey. I'm happy Sam came to his rescue.
ariesrobin chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Now I remember why I stopped reading incomplete fics... The having to wait on a story I am really enjoying is rather maddening... Lol! Nice work.
TheJunebug1218 chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
This is getting good...:)
peachmikey11 chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
Please update! This Is so good! I need a good burn notice to read! This is great! Continue please!
nohibupo chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Why have you stopped? You NEEEEEEEDDDDD to continue! PLEASE!
i luv ewansmile chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Great story! I hope to read more soon!
DetOliviaBenson chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
i can't wait to see how this will turn out and i also want u to know ur doing a great job
TealMoose chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! I love this story, and seeing the friendship between Sam and Mike. Can't wait to see Fi's and Mike's Mom's reaction. Please update soon!
Myst and Temper chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
I like it, I hope to see more of it soon.
stargazer12 chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
I love your story! Please continue soon! :D
ESCotLoE chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
Loving it - keep it up!

i only just found the Burn Notice TV show and have been lapping it up on DVD. now even better i can read it whenever i want - thanks for the story