Reviews for They Are Good at Many Things
Zan chapter 18 . 3/30
I love your R18 scenes. HAHAHAHA after reading 18 chapters and this is my first sentence of my review I'm so damn shameless. I just love the way you portrayed their relationship, how they are so unwilling to admin to their feeling and at the same time keeping the sexual tension high. Damn. You did a great job.

P.S I'm secretly in love that lazy shikamaru can be an amazing sex god in bed. If I was temari I don't think I'll be able to resist. HAHAHAHA
JustAnotherHuman chapter 18 . 3/16
Plus 1 Review. Really nice
aakankshamtu chapter 18 . 6/6/2016
The story.. the game one.. where are the rest of the parts
LivyIvy chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
I absolutely lovelovelove this collection!

Here's just a random idea - I know you've already finished this series, and it will have no impact either way, I just had to get the idea out of my head - naming each chapter after things they are good at in reference to the title e.g. lying, loving, breaking up p1 etc., games p1 etc., chowfeel?

Yeah it was way cooler in my head... XD Love your stuff! xx
ZoFr chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
I don't know why I have never written a review for your stories but I've been reading them for at least 4 years...
I like your style as an author very much, as well as the personnalities of the characters in your stories, it always feels so real!
Anyway, just thougt I would tell you you write my favourite ShikaTema stories :)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/21/2015
it'll be really cool to see these revised! can't wait.
temari4689 chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
I'm uncomfortable with the concept that the rape was never explicitly talked about between them and that it was just internalized on both sides and then everything was okay by the end... Idk I know it's just a fic and that this was written years ago, but consent is very important I feel like to represent rape in a normalized and romanticized way can be harmful to readers of all ages, especially those who are engaging in sexual behavior for the first time and think this is a good way to start
temari4689 chapter 10 . 11/21/2015
I'm your 8th grade health teacher

I loved the "not 16 times in a row"

I can't realistically imagine it would feel pleasurable / be able to be done within like even a 3 hour movie bc of the refractory period but I'm into it. It really did reminds me of #yung love
temari4689 chapter 9 . 11/21/2015
uflasdkfjaslfjasdls this was so cute omfg. I had to leave my computer/body when Shikamaru said "Like a predator?" literally so funny... I love your writing style. Very funny & honest & quick & unexpected. This was a lovely chapter.
temari4689 chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
I really enjoyed this chapter 11/10. Loving the concept of Temari holding the power, or at least the outwards impression of it. Loving the concept that shikamaru assumes she needs him and then her going and throwing that right back in his face and HIM leaving the bed because he can't handle it. Loved the way it was written, the power dynamics, the content.
maxridelover chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
that was great!
alex chapter 19 . 5/6/2015
ugh so good you are such a good author please ugh youve killed my heart with these
alex chapter 15 . 5/6/2015
really love it tbh idk if u post these anymore but they r fab
alex chapter 16 . 5/6/2015
love it
thatguyyouknow chapter 19 . 9/3/2014
I have recently gotten into a shikatema binge and stumbled upon your fic. I find it to be one of the better ones, especially with the build of the sentence structure. Few authors can build long, descriptive sentences and punctuate them with short ones. Its a rare trait that I like in fics. I also enjoy the lack of strict adherence to a timeline. Their is a timeline, you know what happens, but you write what comes to you. Update please, I would very much love to continue reading this fic.