Reviews for From Perdition
Guest chapter 22 . 3/21/2019
I love this fic so much! I check back periodically to see if it has anything new, but alas, no dice. I love the characterization, and I truly enjoy the story. I hope, one day, you will continue it.
Agent ERA chapter 22 . 9/4/2018
Please please pretty please update? I absolutely love this.
Cosmic Castaway chapter 22 . 5/13/2018
...man to bad you are not going to update this. I love the idea. "You will update this story," man see I tried to Jedi mind trick you but apparently doesn't work over the internet. Dammit. Great job...love your writing style and keep up the wonderful work!
Nightwing65 chapter 22 . 10/14/2017
This is a Amazing story. Why did you stop. I hope you finish it. Oct 10 2017
Minh thu chapter 22 . 8/4/2017
This is too good to drop, please !
Elfymel chapter 22 . 3/17/2017
Ohhhhh nooooo, you cant end it there!

Really, really enjoyed this. I hope some day you will come back to it.
Dulharpa chapter 22 . 12/14/2016
I love your story so far and I hope you will update soon
ana chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
what an excellent idea! The religion of free will! My goodness I loved it!
ana chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
ahhhhhhhh! Oh my goodness! What an introduction! Yey Cas!
ana chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
jajajaja! ..."what is your name?"... what I love most of Qui-Gon Jinn is how he rolls with everything... They are stranded in a desert planet with the queen they have to protect? No problem, bet on a little kid to win a pod-race... Obi-wan starts having weird connections with another person? Sure, he'll ask for their name! Jajajaja... This story is great!
RedRoseBlade chapter 22 . 10/6/2016
NO NO NO NO NO

DON'T YOU DARE
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 22 . 4/3/2016
WHAT?! WHY IS THIS ABANDONED IT IS SO FREAKING GOOD! Seriously I love the whole host!Obi (especially now with Michael cause it gives that oh snap factor) and Gabriel and Qui-Gon interaction makes my day and seriously why did you stop this... I will do anything if you just continue this. Like anything. Please? Please even consider continuing?
Justjenn68 chapter 22 . 1/14/2016
Oh god loved it! And bonus Gabriel!
farawaygalaxy chapter 17 . 1/8/2016
Oh, I was wrong. This is such an interesting story!
farawaygalaxy chapter 11 . 1/8/2016