Reviews for From Perdition
Wandering-Wizard chapter 22 . 5/13
UPDATE! PLEASEEEEEEEE
Captain Yaple chapter 22 . 4/6
Aaaaand the conflict is revealed. I love this story, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Keep writing!
Captain Yaple chapter 21 . 4/6
Holy shit.
I've been reading this story for a while and i love it. There are crossovers that come naturally and there are others that are usually forced (in a dark side way). Yours is amazingly well put together, and I will read the remaining chapter with relish.

Also, motherfucking Gabriel
Katie Ladmoore chapter 22 . 4/1
I was really surprised by this story- in a good way! You did a really good job of keeping the characters consistent with what they're actually like in their respective media. This story also had an intriguing and well-executed plot. I hope you can continue it. I'd love to see how it all turns out!

Best,
Katie Ladmoore
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 1 . 3/16
This...this is exceptional. Brilliant plot, brilliant writing and the most brilliant thing of all...OBI WAN IS A BADASS EXORCIST!
MattKennedy chapter 22 . 3/3
Compelling story! :) Hope you continue it sometime.
soaring freedom chapter 22 . 2/25
When i first saw this fic i stared for like 10 minures. Star wars/ supernatural crossover was something so bizzare it was up there with pokemon/ terminator crossover or something.

However once i started reading this fic i fell in love with it.
First of all it's creative in a brand new way, your writing is great and you characterization is fantastic.
The way the charactets interact with each other and their diffrent relationships were very well written
you also managed to write the whole Obi-Wan is Dean amazingly well. His reactions and feelings managed to stay true to both Dean's and Obi-Wan's original personalties. You managed to write it so smothly There wasn't a moment where i stopped reading and said "that's impossible".

I also loved Qui-Gon's protectivness of Obi-Wan even after everything.

I hope you update soon.
dauntlessmockingjay24601 chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
I really, really love this story. I never knew Star Wars and Supernatural would work, but you write it so well. I love it. A lot.
Like stay-up-until-2-am-reading-it. (Which I did.)
I look forward to your next update. :)
ewan chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
oh im sorry, i made a review before i read the chapter. so i assume that obi-wan dosent look like dean since meg didnt recognize him
ewan chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
i really cant imagine dean winchester in jedi robes, with a a braid, i just cant.
SunnyStormCloud chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
I name thee: Queen of cliffhangers.

No but really, this is great.
Lll chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Love this fic. So awesome.
ArkonWinfel chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
Whenever, if ever, Anakin appears, his introduction should be like on Tatooine, but he asks Padme if she's an Angel, but cas is there and say, "not her, me" or something. I have a bad sense of humor don't I?
Selias chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
Qui-Gon, you stupid son of a whore.
quoththeraven5 chapter 22 . 5/2/2014
Holy plot twist... this is soooooooooooo good! And Qui-Gon's reaction was perfect, I really do love that guy, please please please continue! :) Can't wait to read more! :)