Reviews for From Perdition
LeeMarieJack chapter 21 . 3/16
There's my guy. We may have to listen to some smart mouth first but he should have some answers for us.
LeeMarieJack chapter 20 . 3/16
So not even the characters know what is going on with this story. I'm still with you, holding on.
LeeMarieJack chapter 19 . 3/16
A long journey ends in lovers meeting. These two together should be able to hold back the destruction of more worlds.
LeeMarieJack chapter 18 . 3/16
This is like reading flash cards. By the time I can focus on a chapter it is over. A little more meat on the bones would be welcome. It is a fascinating story. I very much like your plot development.
LeeMarieJack chapter 17 . 3/16
I also love my Sammy boy. The old gang is gathering.. There must be a heavy storm on the horizon. These silly Jedi better climb on board.
LeeMarieJack chapter 16 . 3/16
So much trouble. Now which one will come after the colt?
LeeMarieJack chapter 15 . 3/16
Gabriel! Glory, Halleluiah! How I do love that guy. If Dean comes back and Sam and Cas, why not Gabriel? These people should get ready to be amazed.
LeeMarieJack chapter 14 . 3/14
And so the story rolls on and history is biting its own tail again. Please bring back my sweet Sam. I miss him so.
LeeMarieJack chapter 13 . 3/14
Oh boy, big trouble on the horizon. We all know that Michael can be a royal pain .
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 3/14
Such a good story. You are doing just fine. Keep it up. The fun has hardly started.
LeeMarieJack chapter 11 . 3/13
Pretty silly. This is becoming a complex story. I wonder how you are going to tie all the strings together. Ever onward.
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 3/13
More than just a little confusing. I want to blame it all on Cas but how is Dean projecting here Is the idea that he is sharing Obi-Wan's body? That's a shame. Dean's body was hot.
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 3/13
That was a good time had by all. When does Cas stop going around being mysterious and starts spilling the beans? He could clear up a lot of questions not only for the people in the story but for the readers also.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 3/13
Are we still having fun? Poor Meg, always getting the short end of the stick. If she had picked one side and stuck too it she would have been better off, Let's move our story along. I'm waiting for our hero to appear.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 3/13
This is not very cheerful. Dean said yes? What? Never, I don't believe it. He wouldn't kill Sam.