Reviews for Sugar Spun Summer
Mackenzie098 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
What happened to Kuki and Wally? Did they kiss too?
numbuh 1x1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
The tip of my hands were in my mouth as is I was watching a soap opera or something! Also I laughed quietly and freakishly while reading. I wonder if that kind of nice happening will happen to me... Nah

You stories make I happy
BG-13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
funny...
eggy15 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
thats so sweet :)
OliveYou chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
D'aww, that's adorable. Seriously, it made me go aww.

I absolutely love this story (and all your other stories too, you're a great writer). I just recently got into 2/5, and I'm pretty sure this was one of the first fics I read about them, and usually I stay interested in a couple if the first fics I read about them are decent and interesting. So congrats, you kept me interested and (I wish I could use italics in reviews, so until then, just emphasize the and in your head) got me obsessed with a new couple.

A couple that doesn't have nearly the amount of fics it deserve ;.;
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Oh God, its so adorable! And he's so clever. Its NOT the same thing, technically. Mwahaha!

-GCOE
pennywhistles chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Yay .

This was oh, so great, great GREAT.

I love how you write AbbyHoagie. It's so perfectly beautiful, It makes my head hurt sometimes.

Very cute story by the way, love how you snuck some KukiWally in there too, 'Cause I can never get enough of those two.

And all's well that ends with a kiss...

And a soggy Australlian. (;

Nice work,
Sami
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Have I ever told you how much I utterly LOVE the way you write the loveliness that is Abby/Hoagie?

'Cause I really, really do.

. . . and now I just gotta click that box and this should be added to my favorites.

-Kati.
CallMeButLove chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Very nice! I am officially requesting a sequel. You have a way with characterization, and a really great style and I would love to read more. Maybe a one shot for a different day that same summer, or maybe a portrayal of the Kuki/Wally part of the day you have here. Anyway, Great job!
wherever-you-wander chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This is so fluffy and adorable.

Ahh, I love the reason they're there. 'Protecting teammates' XD Sure Nigel... sure.

I loved the little 3/4 interaction in the background. So cute!

I loved this Jess :) You're 2/5 fluff is always the best!

Haha, you and Kati are filling up my favorites, you know that?
Laurie43 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
this is so cute!
i love the ending!
that good way for kuki to get her own back too lol
i love your abby/hoaie stories. You write them so well :)
well done :D
super ario chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Yes, it makes sense. And I really, really liked it. It's just too cute. Wally is just...well, he's epic. Her pushing him in? I can totally see that. And I love how you write Hoagie and Abby together.

Bravo, for you. You win.