Reviews for The Control Game
Shizu-ChanAkaElaina chapter 1 . 8/6
Ahaha i love it~!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I love you.
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I don't really like Izaya as a top, but it was interesting to read. I loved the oneshot until Shizuo asked to be fucked. I can't imagine him saying that... I'd have liked it more, if he said something like "let me fuck you", but it was still a good oneshot. :)
Edainwen chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
damn! izuo is so damn hot! fuck n this truly truly felt more IC that anyone of the others fic i haveread, the boredom that izaya hate, the games, the hate in both, the animal side of shizuo that make him 'not think' n just do, actually the really IC part was when he thought he would not care for shizuo now n make him raw (ouch) damn that was what make it perfect in the IC...! thanks for the fic!1 See ya Edainwen
Rahzel999 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
It was just... P.E.R.F.E.C.T! AMAZING! BEAUTIFUL! Please.. More IZUO! Loved it.. They were totally IC.
SasuNarufan4ever chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Loved it! XD
Kyla Mendoza chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
neko1998 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Its was so cute I love izuo and I had a feeling Izaya would eventually attempt something like this, it will happen again after all he left Shizuo craving for more # #
Shizu-chan-ForIzaOnly chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
i like this..good job at the izuo one of the best i've seen so far :)
kokochi chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Even tough this is not a new story...must I say...I give you a thumb up ;)
Utahime Phantomhive chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Yay! An Izuo fanfic finally and it's amazing!
your dragon chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Very, very nicely written. Love how you kept things in character, interesting and edgy. THAT is what I go for in what I read, which is why I adore this pair. After I admitted to a friend that I am a Shizaya loyalist, although Izaya is of course also top-material (I've just never found anything very good in that arena) she linked me here. I think I need to buy her a beer. Again...very nice.
me chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Awsoome story finaly someone elts who belives izaya is a sick, tortureus, rapeing bastard. he is defeently the type to fuck not be fucked. please write more like this.
hibike chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Yay! Another Izuo fic! (my second one and I'm already really enjoying it~) I love how you made them so IC and the story so detailed btw :D