Reviews for Neko Neko Wish
Heyooooooo chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
Aww I cried while reading this last part, it just touched me somehow.
I wasn't crying really hard or bawling my eyes out but I did cry and I just love
the ending!
Reg too lazy again chapter 16 . 5/15/2010
GYAAAAAHHHH~~~~ OMG! Too cute! I'm speechless! I'm so happy for Asahi and Youhi!
Gyaaah chapter 15 . 5/15/2010
Reg here! You made me cry! You big meanie! I'm glad you bought him back to life, but now what's wrong with Asahi? I will read the last chapter!
Reg again chapter 14 . 5/15/2010
OMG! NO! YOUHI CAN'T DIE TT_TT that's too mean!
Reg too lazy again chapter 13 . 5/15/2010
Gyahh!~~~ I knew it! Aww! I can't say anything right now, but I do kind of find it weird... If Youhi was her pet cat when she was a child... Um...?
Reg too lazy atm chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
GYAAAAAHHHH! *faints* Too cute Chutiechie-chan! I love it so much! I KNEW they would fall in love, it's too cute!

But now you are making me really think. I really want to know what's happening! What happened to Youhi? What connection does he have with Asahi? What are the twins up to? Why is the Queen lost her powers? GYAH! I WANT TO KNOW HURRY UP CHUTIE-CHAN AND WRITE THE STORY!

Also, congrats on the long chapter XD
Reg who lazy to sign in chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
GYAH~ Really, what is wrong with Youhi? What has he done to the Queen? I really want to know! Where are the twins going? What are they wishing for? KEEP WRITING PLEASE~!
Regiathius Too lazy to sign in chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
GYah~ I know what's wrong with Youhi! He's in love~ _:
NekoLen chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
KEEP WRITING STORY~ I want to know who Youhi is really, I sense something's not right with him!
NekoLen chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
Aww~~ Is Asahi falling for Youhi? Or the other way around? I really want to write a fanfiction about your story now. Can I?
NekoLen chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
I really like this story. Hmm? Do I sense something is not quite right with Youhi? And would the cat-person version of Asahi hate people instead of cats? Making me think. This is an awesome idea/story.
NekoLen chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
Gyah~ I'm falling in love with this story every chapter I read! Too cute!
NekoLen chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
I can clearly picture this story as an anime. It would be so cute! That's because I'm in love nekos they are so cute! Don't tell me that you really do hate them?
NekoLen chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
Hehehe CUTE! XD
NekoLen chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
OK I can tell you are rushing this. Not a bad thing. There was a few spelling mistakes and you keep jumping from present tense to past and then back again. Short chapters though... What's going to happen next!