Reviews for Royai 100 Themes: Always By My Side
TheVictoriousMC chapter 32 . 6/4/2014
LOL even King Bradley is a Royai fan
Everything's Troublesome chapter 18 . 5/12/2014
Oh my god! Can't imagine Roy with a moustache! Just sayin'.

'I've been meaning to to review this story for some time but nothing came outta that stupid brain, couldn't think of anything to say of the story but I do have one word: AWESOME!

At first I was wondering what in the name of alchemy (sorry, could not resist putting it there) was Royai, then when for some reason I clicked it. Yeah, I did then when I read the drabbles I mentally smacked myself in the forehead for not thinking of the most obvious pairing: RoyxRiza. So I started to love the story and here I am reviewing it!

Sorry if I seemed too...batty. Best word I could think of anyway but that's not the point! I just wanted you to know...

About the story (finally!) it's extremely humorous! And about some rather serious drabbles you did well in that department! Keep up the good work!
SnowCharms chapter 45 . 9/3/2011
Lol, so he's the cause of the racket that has been going on, somehow I'm not that surprised. Update!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/19/2011
I love this chapter! There such a cute pair!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Haha I love this, especially the last chapter she misses every time on purpose made me giggle keep it up! :)
SparklyColours chapter 45 . 8/13/2011
Lol, awesome chapter!

Um can you tell me the name of the FMA movie?

-SparklyColours
Smile-san chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Such a warm chapter.
Smile-san chapter 44 . 8/11/2011
That hair used to bother me too. Did feel out of place. Made him look like a kid almost.

The entire chapter was full of fun! Your Riza is amazing.
Smile-san chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
''I'd believe the man if I were you. I heard Roy Mustang is a very respectable person.''

Too funny!

Really, you know how to pull them off. You should write them forever!
Smile-san chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
Reading it made me feel that they were out on their first shopping as a married couple.

Being overly courteous.
Smile-san chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
''who knows what Hakweye's thinking about when she stands right behind him all day, but I bet it isn't just about work''

I wondered that myself. Most of the time, she is shown to be just standing there.

The ending was a clever touch.

Your Royai is starting to rub off on me a bit and here's where I bring out slight sarcasm (don't hate on me until you've read it all):

You're barely half way through. Not even 50 yet!

I am glad. :)
Smile-san chapter 45 . 8/11/2011
What a wonderful chapter.

So why did Hayate start barking suddenly? I think I missed something.

That aside, really amusing chapter. Like they all are. Please update.
Smile-san chapter 26 . 8/11/2011
"Then you'll never be cured, yes?"

Loved it! It gives it all away, so subtly.
Smile-san chapter 37 . 8/11/2011
Haha. I felt just as disappointed as Roy initially. Phew it turned out to be Riza.

Your story is really something! Too real. So real that the actual show seems like a dream.
Smile-san chapter 34 . 8/11/2011
oh, when I saw the word telephone I thought it would have something to do with Hugh. But this is just as hilarious, if not more.

I wanted to scream 'NO' at the end.