Reviews for Healing Wounds
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
My favourite of all your fics :)
royai4eva chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This has undoubtedly got to be one of the best Royai stories I've ever. I love the fact that you portrayed their relationship just as how the manga shows it. And these had to be my favourite lines in the story:

They had arrived. Mustang paused briefly, before glancing sideways at her, challenge in his eyes. "Ready, Lieutenant?"

The challenge was more than met in hers, the firm gaze all too familiar to him. "Ready."

"Then let's go straighten this place out." The door was shut behind him, and the second slam of her side, and the half-yip of Hayate's excitement followed it. Now, at last, he was walking into Central the way he had envisioned. Proud, tall, and with the even steps of the Lieutenant in lockstep with his own.

These lines suit them so perfectly, it's almost as though Hiromu Arakawa wrote them.
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This was very well done. I really enjoyed it. You kept Roy and Riza in character which isn't often seen in fanfics. Great job!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I love the way you write these two, especially since they're so in-character in your fanfic. It's so rare to find fanfics where I can just HEAR the voices of the characters so clearly as they speak in the stories and your fanfic is one of those rare ones. I also love the way you emphasize how Roy and Riza act differently around each other when they're alone, compared to when they're with other people. Especially this line was perfect: "Had anyone else been around, he would have feigned injury at that glare, and complained about how harshly she treated him. But his vantage point at the door told him that no one was, so he was free to return her glare somewhat."

This is a great start and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
Arexu chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I like it. The fic seems to be realistic and plausible, without any sudden emotional outbursts, angsty reflections, or dramatic plot turnes. On the face of it, the story looks somewhat uneventful, but it relates well to the circumstances. What else one could normally expect from staying in hospital? Besides, everyday life is not so full of drama. I find the fiс very down-to-earth, which is well compensated by detailed descriptions.

Plus I assume - this just my personal guess - that there are more things which are implied and implicit than actually being out into word. Or maybe my Royai brain cells are just being overactive.

I haven't spotted any criminal OOCness, which is another major upside. And I think it was a brilliant move of yours making Roy keep his reputation of the 'slacking superior officer' even in such a situation. I admire his strategical thinking!

Is there going to be a continuation? I'd like to read it.
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 4/27/2010