Reviews for Identity
hzntc chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
interesting 3
uncoconut chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
I didn't particularly enjoy Somwhere in Time (it was the first of your work I've read and this the second) but this one shot might make be consider reading your other works.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
So glad I found your profile today. This is my absolute favourite one so far, it's amazing and it'd be beyond wonderful if someday you went back to it - there's so much potential! Great writing as always. Kudos!
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Ooh really good! Hermione being still a bit sane, typical her. I wish there would be a continuation?
bloomsburry-dhazel chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
nice one...it would be interesting if this was made into a full story.
Midnight Mahogany chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
You, my friend, are insane.

I loved this twisted story so much! I surprised myself. It was well written and very dark, but it made sense, the characters were realistic and the plot was amazing. So much happened in this oneshot. I wish it could be made into a full story, but I understand if it would just take up too much time, or you have no inspiration for it. Keep up the amazing writing,

Midnight Mahogany
Eoeo chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I know that you just wrote this for a contest, but I certainly wouldn't mind reading a sequel to this... That is, only if you want... x) awesome story regardless!
hateme101 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
do continue
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
good job. i liked the story line. may make a good full story but not really sure. i loved it though.
SamarKanda chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
The story is really really good, I must say that it is one of the best I ever read.

Congrats!

And the end was just great!
waterflower20 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Sigh...All your one shots,although perfectly stand alones,make me want more!How you do that?So much potential for all your stories!
AwesomePersonlolxx chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I really do hope you carry this on, I think it's great!

I want to see what happens next, so please post another chapter! Please *puts a puppy dog pout on*
silver screen icon chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
oooooh, very intriguing.. I like... I like alot! Haha

Poor Hermione, but the fact that she still able to function and think is amazing.. Such a strong witch.. Won't she be a wonderful assist to the dark side... Hehe..

Great story! And if you continued it would be even greater.. *don't know if you caught my oh so very obvious hint* Haha

Silver screen icon

Xx
Mysterygirl64 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
That was great. Are you going to write more or was it a one-shot? I hope you are writing more and you will upload soon.
Fair Little Bird chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
oh. well then.

this was deliciously painful. I'd be ~very interested in reading this as a multi-chaptered fic...of course after certain stories were completed ;)