Reviews for Breaking Character
miamama9598 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I know I read this when it first came out. Sorry I didn't review before! I love the fantasy within a fantasy within a fantasy.

Thanks
korel.c chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Have done something similar before, got really deep into it. It's nice! It's cool! It's great!

It's...difficult to /really/ get into...but kudos for doing it. It's well-written and beyond that I can't really say much, obviously.

So, uh, kudos?
BelleDean chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
"She felt like a fourteen-year-old writing fan fiction instead of a playwright with a reputation for emotional grit." Snicker...that's classic. I guess I should focus on my RL gick more too, but it's such a snore fest.

Lovely one-shot!

Best,

Belle
Trayce chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
What a delight! I came here with the express purpose to begin the exquisite journey “Metaphysics” promises to be — yes, yes, I know, last one to the party and all that. Instead I was well pleased to discover this scrumptious bit of lemony goodness.

Your first attempt into this realm, you say? Well, it is utterly delicious...no, more delectable...no, more decadent...no, more...oh, I know what I’m trying to say...it was damnhot!

Hmmm...with the rather high expectations you’ve now created, I find myself even more, uh, excited by the prospect of what citrus delicacies future chapters of “Metaphysics” will bring.

And you are simply too lovely for words to have made the ever adorable, Squally your central character. Her effervescent charm and wit are as delightful, as are you and your story.

Off to read...

Cheers! Trayce (mon amour on Twilighted)
deenerneener chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I enjoyed this story, even though I didn't have a clue who the hot Aussie is whom you mentioned in your A/N (that I didn't know bothered me at first, but eventually I just shrugged my shoulders and moved on). It was an amusing whirlwind trying to keep the characters straight - names from the books, names from the cast, names that, perhaps, were homages in honor of your friends (is Holly the Aussie?). Quite the mélange.

And if this was your first foray into the lemonverse, I have to say, well done! You retained every bit of grammatical and syntactic excellence that your readers have come to expect from Metaphysics. Sometimes it's just as hot, or even more so, to read more veiled references to the carnal acts we so enjoy in ff, than overtly down and dirty descriptions.

All in all, great job. Thanks for sharing this FGB offering with us. Is it a one-shot, or do you plan to add to it? It seems as though it's complete, although it isn't labeled as such on your profile page. If you do plan to write more, wonderful!

Cheers.
Korissaa chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Squally Sexy!

Now the jungle cat reference has to do with the picture Squally put out on Twitter about a month ago right? :)

This o/s is so much fun! Squally is the best FF Pimp Godess in the world and it's so appropriate that she is worshiped in this way.

Thanks for writing it!

xoxoxo
justduckie chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Jungle Squally, you always brighten my day with your enthusiasm for this fandom and your silliness. Thank you for being you, and for all your FGB efforts. The lovin' is richly deserved - hope it was good for you!

Peaches darling, I would do it with you anytime. I will take any excuse to luxuriate at length in your smart, sexy words. I love you more than you love em-dashes, and we both know that is quite a lot.

Mwah to both of you!
Clementine
wendy5542 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Loved it! It was actually nice to read something other than Edward/Bella for a change. I would like to know how much of this is actually based on Squally's life and how much is speculation/artistic licence/wishful thinking, though! :)
Ruibin Rua chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Hot and bothered before nine in the morning and no where to go!

That was sumptuous, dear Peaches - you even make dirty talk poetic! LOL!

Our own darling Squally more than deserves her steamy moments with our favourite fictional character (as modified and improved by fandom).

This is definitely going in the annals of best one-shots! :-)

Love Ruby x
squalloogal chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Jungle Squally ... RAWR ...

I got your cherry, and such a lovely cherry too. I adore you baby x

Clem you did good helping my girl.

I am going in for another round.

Favourite one shot. Best ever.

Twirling like a little girl over this.
Squally x
RandomCran chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
What a great gift for our Squally!

You will make her year with this one, Peaches!

Bravo!