Reviews for Together Again
i love this (i osnt think Kayla is a great name for Dimitri and Roza's baby. just a suggestion)
love sick fool chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
That is the best one I've read so far.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
ha ha ha good for yuh tasha
Guest chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck he proposed!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/27/2014
omigosh JACE HERONDALE!
*faints*
fdjk chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
soooo I still don't get this...if dimitri didn't sleep with tahsa why did Tasha try to tell him she was prego and that it was his? AND why if he didn't sleep with her did he not tell rose...and if its all bullshit why is he still friends with Tasha?
ter chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
what I don't get here is this...Tasha said she was pregnant and that it was dimitris...soooo wouldn't he have to sleep with her for her to come up with that lie? so he really did leave rose for Tasha it just didn't work out or something? im so condused did he fuck the bitch or not?
kjlj chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
she took him back waaay to easy...its like dimitri can do whatever he wants hurt her in any way and all he has to do is say sorry and rose takes him right back...all these damn stories are the same
kacy.cook.52 chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
Cool
Luna N chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
Now that was the first fan fic that I have read that dosnt leave you wasnting moreIt was truly the most Happily ever after I've 10/10
Luna N chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
Aww Lissa gets to mentor ans thats strange gardians? But still so cuite
Luna N chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Me a shit but luckly it wasnt Dimitris twins.
Luna N chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Yet again Snarg or maby not yet rose say yes and i love it not like it.
Luna N chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Pased out watching tinkerbell wow Dimitri is smart to have remembered the mood swings.
Luna N chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
I shall not her steal them. And twins wouldent Lissa see 3 auras not 2?