Reviews for Breathe Me
deangirl4ever chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Well dark angel sucked and .a bitch your dumb for writeing this jessica alba is ugly she cant act either. Alec/ofcs are better . And jensen ackles is the best actor ever. Bye bitch.
ebony chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
Fic is good but your wrong about even tho i lovef alec the show was bad and jessica abla .bad actress too. Hated max too. And logan is boring! Iris is sooo lucky!is the best' your so sl
ebony chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
well i like this and max is a bicth so i really dont want her with alec.
ebony chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
well i like this and max is a bicth so i really dont want her with alec.
DeanLover chapter 15 . 12/14/2011
love it! hope you update soon! :D
recicup chapter 15 . 8/26/2011
I think I like and I hope you can post next chappy soon. 954 has my tummy in knots.
Renegade007 chapter 15 . 8/14/2011
Your back! :D I missed this story so much. Glad to see you uploaded a new chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Jeune Coeur chapter 13 . 4/20/2011
Awesome story you've got going on here. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Update soon please! )
ObroseyLover91 chapter 13 . 2/27/2011
Yay new chapters always love those! Cant wait to read more and see how "civil" Isis and Alec can be to one another...SO EXCITING!
Renegade007 chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
Just wanted to know if everything is okay. I'd like to see what happens between Isis and Alec. Please update soon. :)
ObroseyLover91 chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
Thank You Thank You Thank You for updating this story its been killing me 2 read a new chapter n cant wait to read more!
AlecDeanFan chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
For some reason they won't let me review this chapter if I log in so I have to do it this way. So glad to see you updated. Poor Alec, I hate to see him blaming himself for everything. Definitely not what he needed on top of the whole guilt over Rachel thing. Love Max's talk with him and that she finally admitted to him how she really felt and that he wasn't a screw up. That was great. The problem now is that I want Alec and Max to get together now that she appreciates Alec. Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.
Renegade007 chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
OMG! I cried. I hate seeing Alec like this. I hope things work out between Isis and him. What you need is a hug. ::hug:: I hope everything is okay. I loved this chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
Renegade007 chapter 13 . 11/13/2010
please update soon. I really want to keep reading this wonderful story you've started. update soon please :(
PerfectlyImperfect-EmMandC chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
See, I would love to be your beta, but I don't know how. :[ it sucks. I know. I wish I could. I hope your find an excellent beta. Good Luck!

- this is still Mary Izzy Dakota but with my friends, Emilee and Cloe. -