Reviews for Games
I know it's after a very long time but I want to answer your poll question! Ans: Rukia coz I see myself in her and I would rather win than loose to something foolish like love!
sinfulxdaises chapter 35 . 6/3
WOAHHH IM AMAZED BIG TIME. HAHA. I wonder why no one convinced me to read Bleach earlier. URGH. This story was a lovely read. I really love this types of plots, where the male lead is either some rich ass or a player while the female lead just catches him breathless and he falls in love with her. AWW. This story was more than just the plot i expected and it's awesome. It has its ups and downs, the FLUFFY moments and the serious one, where they're all still equally adorable. I really love the chapter where Kenpachi came in with Yachiru and the other one where Ichigo stood up against Byakuya for Rukia and the chapters where Rukia and Ichigo are together holding hands and cuddling together, telling each other their deepest emotions and secrets. Is it the entire story? HAHAHA. Your writing is simple but it captures me to read more (I've no idea why) though there is a slight mistake that you as 'where' but is 'were'. But who cares? This story is amazing. WOW. HAHA KEEP WRITING STAY INSPIRED
Bhavani chapter 35 . 3/22
beat fucking fiction ever i love it
Silver Cuffs chapter 35 . 1/4
The English dub actor for Ichigo is lead singer in a band called eyeshine. If you haven't already, you should go check it out.
Nessa417 chapter 35 . 10/13/2015
I loved this. I just wish you would upload the next chapter .I know it's been three years but I'm really interested and curious of how it really ends
ChappyRu chapter 35 . 9/19/2015
::Sigh:: Beautiful! :)
FunnyEasyMe chapter 32 . 9/7/2015
Wow I was like FUCK YOU CAN'T GIVE ME THAT when I read the end but now I'm fine. But why do you do this to me I cried, cried alot my laptop and keys are all wet from my tears they better come together
FunnyEasyMe chapter 30 . 9/7/2015
Small but at the end I was like aww o cute and even the time hen both of them slept together on his bed
Mychan chapter 35 . 8/28/2015
OK I'm on the verge of debating rather this was the last chapter, the end, because it has been 3 years since you updated.

I love your story. It was well written, but I just want to point out one thing that did bug me just alittle. Instead of "where" it should be "were." There is a huge different in these two terms, but I noticed you used the "where" when it should be "were." Just thought I point it out to you for future references.

Overall, I love it. If ch 35 was truly the end, great but if it wasn't then please update the last chapter soon.
FunnyEasyMe chapter 34 . 8/8/2015
Well I believe you will update but you just stopped at such a cliffhanger that I am craving to know what happens ahead. I really loved your story and I actually like it when I cry while reading so it made me even the more happy. I'll wait till you update. All the best!
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 35 . 7/24/2015
YASSSSSSS! *victory dance* VICTORY! *everyone rushes the field and lifts the happy couple onto their shoulders*

Love this so much! Fantastic job! And I love all of the hilarious polls and short answers!

I'd love to see both Ichigo's and Rukia's POVs next chapter, maybe some Isshin?
stfuavm chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
I LOVE THAT SONG OMG
stfuavm chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
This is looking good
ICHIRUKI LUV chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
LOVE IT,LOVE IT,LOVE IT.
FunnyEasyMe chapter 35 . 4/20/2015
Hey pleeeeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeeee write ahead I want to know hat happen and by the way awesome fic
1,607 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »