Reviews for Games
I just found your story and learned you are going to continue it this year! I am so happy :D. I loved this story so far and I FELT the heartbreak between the two. It seriously hurt :'/. But I am glad they made up 3
Feiy chapter 35 . 12/20/2016
The illation I felt when Rukia showed up at Ichigo's party, outstretched hand holding a ring, eyes saying the words she can't voice - Was as tangible as the crushing sorrow I experienced when the two, drenched in rain, walked away from each other. Let alone all the points where I could scarcely manage to stifle my laughter as you clearly and flawlessly wove scenes swelling with banter between the two main characters. Notably when it culminated in both being forced to visit his family for summer break. Not to mention the night at the club, dirty dancing and the sexual tension you could cut with a knife. It’s rare to evoke so many emotions particularly in a fanfiction but surely it was achieved here.

Your characters writing was magnificent, each managing to come off entirely realistic to their varying life circumstances but significantly also true to their canon personalities. The mix of antagonization and sweet moments(The slow dance at the end of chapter 29)between Rukia and Ichigo is why I love them as a pairing. Every secondary character fit well while remaining consistently true to what you’d expect from them. I especially loved your portrayal of Isshin and the interactions between Ichigo and Byakuya.

In the end, I was left wondering whether you had planned to end it with revealing that Renji and Orihime had worked together to set up their emotionally damaged friends. It appeared that way when they went on that first date as a group together but wasn’t clearly shown again. Additionally, I would have loved a final chapter loaded with fluff but even still this wasn't an unfavorable place to end.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/1/2016
Such a beautiful work. This deserves a big applause! *claps and cries dramatically* . Honestly, it made me cry! Thanks a lot for such a great fanfiction :)
applepieshiomai chapter 35 . 9/15/2016
*flips tables* where is the last chapter?
This story is really good.. it made me cryyy! Waa please give us the LAST Chapterrr
applepieshiomai chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Holy shit! The prologue is liiit! Excited to read this fic. Please update soon! Thank you in advanceee
sara-nadia chapter 35 . 9/13/2016
nooooooo please update
please
Alex chapter 35 . 8/28/2016
This story will forever be in my heart. To me ichiruki will forever remain true in our hearts, love and stories. I do not care if Kubo thought otherwise. If he made his ending than why not us. Thank you for such a beautiful story. You make ichiruki eternal. Congrats! I send you all my love and gratitude!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/23/2016
Why arent u continuoing this story?! Been waiting for the next chapter for years u knw :/
u r awesome chapter 35 . 8/9/2016
Wow. What an amazing read! I love your writing style, the portrayal of the characters, the plot, the poll questions ;) ; the whole story in general is freaking awesome! I don't know if you will continue this or not but I want to thank you for the incredible piece of work you shared with us. This is one of the best stories in the fandom, and definitely deserves a lot of praise! Good job and thanks for the awesome read!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/30/2016
I know it's after a very long time but I want to answer your poll question! Ans: Rukia coz I see myself in her and I would rather win than loose to something foolish like love!
sinfulxdaises chapter 35 . 6/3/2016
WOAHHH IM AMAZED BIG TIME. HAHA. I wonder why no one convinced me to read Bleach earlier. URGH. This story was a lovely read. I really love this types of plots, where the male lead is either some rich ass or a player while the female lead just catches him breathless and he falls in love with her. AWW. This story was more than just the plot i expected and it's awesome. It has its ups and downs, the FLUFFY moments and the serious one, where they're all still equally adorable. I really love the chapter where Kenpachi came in with Yachiru and the other one where Ichigo stood up against Byakuya for Rukia and the chapters where Rukia and Ichigo are together holding hands and cuddling together, telling each other their deepest emotions and secrets. Is it the entire story? HAHAHA. Your writing is simple but it captures me to read more (I've no idea why) though there is a slight mistake that you as 'where' but is 'were'. But who cares? This story is amazing. WOW. HAHA KEEP WRITING STAY INSPIRED
Bhavani chapter 35 . 3/22/2016
beat fucking fiction ever i love it
Silver Cuffs chapter 35 . 1/4/2016
The English dub actor for Ichigo is lead singer in a band called eyeshine. If you haven't already, you should go check it out.
Nessa417 chapter 35 . 10/13/2015
I loved this. I just wish you would upload the next chapter .I know it's been three years but I'm really interested and curious of how it really ends
ChappyRu chapter 35 . 9/19/2015