Reviews for Games
greasy snivellus chapter 35 . 11/27
i loved it.
greasy snivellus chapter 32 . 11/27
fuck. you made me tear up. no they didn't fall. did i mention i was lying on my back trying not to move my head so they wouldn't fall? oops. :P nice story
greasy snivellus chapter 29 . 11/27
Zangetsu/Shirayuki weeeeeeh
greasy snivellus chapter 19 . 11/27
where the hell did C come from
greasy snivellus chapter 14 . 11/27
i don't blame you working in the closet. it looked cozy in the anime.
greasy snivellus chapter 2 . 11/27
I feel orihime... no one wants to eat desserts that I admit I've experimented upon :( honestly you fail one time and everyone remembers it for eternity; it wasn't even that bad it was only a choco brownie that I infused with some coffee... I don't even know how it turned out so horrible. And IT WAS ONCE!
nagitochris chapter 1 . 8/31
WHAT THE HELL? ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT THIS FIC HAS ENDED (in an awkward way). YOU WANT TO UPDATE THIS I'M SO HAPPY. PLEASE UPDATE THIS. (Hi, hello, you may not know me. BUT I LOVE THIS FIC. Actually I have just finished re-reading for the fifth time (I think) a while ago. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS. FINISH THIS. THIS IS MY FAVE FIC OF BLEACH.)
I just found your story and learned you are going to continue it this year! I am so happy :D. I loved this story so far and I FELT the heartbreak between the two. It seriously hurt :'/. But I am glad they made up 3
Feiy chapter 35 . 12/20/2016
The illation I felt when Rukia showed up at Ichigo's party, outstretched hand holding a ring, eyes saying the words she can't voice - Was as tangible as the crushing sorrow I experienced when the two, drenched in rain, walked away from each other. Let alone all the points where I could scarcely manage to stifle my laughter as you clearly and flawlessly wove scenes swelling with banter between the two main characters. Notably when it culminated in both being forced to visit his family for summer break. Not to mention the night at the club, dirty dancing and the sexual tension you could cut with a knife. It’s rare to evoke so many emotions particularly in a fanfiction but surely it was achieved here.

Your characters writing was magnificent, each managing to come off entirely realistic to their varying life circumstances but significantly also true to their canon personalities. The mix of antagonization and sweet moments(The slow dance at the end of chapter 29)between Rukia and Ichigo is why I love them as a pairing. Every secondary character fit well while remaining consistently true to what you’d expect from them. I especially loved your portrayal of Isshin and the interactions between Ichigo and Byakuya.

In the end, I was left wondering whether you had planned to end it with revealing that Renji and Orihime had worked together to set up their emotionally damaged friends. It appeared that way when they went on that first date as a group together but wasn’t clearly shown again. Additionally, I would have loved a final chapter loaded with fluff but even still this wasn't an unfavorable place to end.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/1/2016
Such a beautiful work. This deserves a big applause! *claps and cries dramatically* . Honestly, it made me cry! Thanks a lot for such a great fanfiction :)
applepieshiomai chapter 35 . 9/15/2016
*flips tables* where is the last chapter?
This story is really good.. it made me cryyy! Waa please give us the LAST Chapterrr
applepieshiomai chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Holy shit! The prologue is liiit! Excited to read this fic. Please update soon! Thank you in advanceee
sara-nadia chapter 35 . 9/13/2016
nooooooo please update
please
Alex chapter 35 . 8/28/2016
This story will forever be in my heart. To me ichiruki will forever remain true in our hearts, love and stories. I do not care if Kubo thought otherwise. If he made his ending than why not us. Thank you for such a beautiful story. You make ichiruki eternal. Congrats! I send you all my love and gratitude!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/23/2016
Why arent u continuoing this story?! Been waiting for the next chapter for years u knw :/
1,623 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »