Reviews for Games
AkakuShinigami chapter 35 . 4/17
Pleeeease continue! This story is fabulous .
Xsamxp chapter 8 . 3/14
Hey! You promised to have it updated by valentines day and its been a month since that day! :/ i want ro know the ending! Please for the god almighty DONT JUST END HERE! Please continue this story, you only have a little but of chapters left may-be like one or two chapters. Please don't stop! You are really tale ted with writing this story, please all we are asking is so an update, we dont mind that its over due we just want an update! Please please please dont finish this way! Sonuntil u decide to update ja'ne!
updaaaaaaaate
clawofthecarb chapter 35 . 2/11
Welp. I just read through all 35 chapters in one sitting/laying/crying. Amazing story..thinking back, this is the longest an IchiRuki fic has taken for them to admit their feelings and act on it. But, man..it was one hell of a journey. I actually, legitimately cried when Rukia ran out on Ichigo's song. I'm a 22 year old guy. Don't get me wrong, I'm no Chet Manly, and other stories have made me tear up. But not like this. That scene made tears flow. I had the video playing in the background, and that just added to it tenfold - thank you for adding that info at the beginning of the chapter.

That said..if you're still out there, and somehow you end up seeing this review..please, for the love of all that is holy..finish your beautiful story. I - and many others - are anxiously waiting :)
Godspeed in any real-world circumstances holding you from completion - the sheer effort you put into this story and in responding to reviews lets me know just how much you love writing.
Quickslice chapter 35 . 2/3
Wonderful ending on this chapter and could be the real ending since I'm not sure what year the author meant to release the last chapter. Well at least we know it would be sometime in October, this year maybe?
Quickslice chapter 31 . 2/3
Ending is good but I'd prefer it if they just kissed when they woke up and realized they both lose at the same time.
Quickslice chapter 29 . 2/3
Hmm.. looks like to me Ichigo fell in love first.
Xsamxp chapter 26 . 1/30
HEYY! You have to finish this story! I may sound demanding but damn it! I wanna know how it ends ive re-read your story like 100x i probably know every little detail about it! Please please please! Dont stop! You dont suck at life! This story is truely amazing and every time i read it i forget where i am until i look up and realise i almost missed my stop on the train (lol). We all go through hardships but thats life the whole point is to get back up and not let them knock us down! Dont give up! Please update soon i love your writing style its truely amazing and i love how u portray each and everyone of these characters! So until you update, see ya!
pyrokinetic maniac chapter 28 . 12/31/2013
I do wonder if they buy the rings though... The rings do make their appearance in chapter 35, but you don't really clarify if they purchase them or not.
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
seems interesting :3
Feather-Pencil chapter 35 . 11/30/2013
This really strucked me in the heart, beautiful beautiful, If only I knew about this story sooner TT
An epic read and AU of ICHIRUKI ! Excuse me while I get these feelings released TT
There should've been a 5 years later...
But beautiful
Feather-Pencil chapter 28 . 11/30/2013
*gush* Omg! I love the rings, the one w/o matches are sooo mysterious 0.0
Feather-Pencil chapter 22 . 11/29/2013
my my, I love this
Feather-Pencil chapter 21 . 11/29/2013
I think this is my new favorite chapter, you are simply amazing
Feather-Pencil chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
MY effing gosh! those chapters were sooo good I could not stop to write a review, but it's not like it matters right :)
1,556 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »