Reviews for Drawing A Blank
Duells96 chapter 2 . 4/8
I liked the outsider POV it made the story a little more interesting with the lack of information that we had to work with. Really well done.
Freya922 chapter 2 . 1/18
Poor Sam, with his head shaved, and poor stressed out Dean... Gloria was a wonderful OFC!
Von chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
It was weird seeing 'mum' instead of 'mom'. It's such a little detail but also an easy and obvious one (if you're a native English speaker) that it baffles me when I see the wrong one used. :)
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Thank you for posting this Supernatural story you wrote. I enjoyed it when I read it this morning.
Mendai Decovrii chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
yeah. I am a wee bit disappointed to not ever know what happened. But I guess that's what Gloria's feeling, so it works.
I love that Sam left her his number. Made me realize that that's really all they have to give, their help. They don't have money, or time, or more than the barest details of their lives to share with the strangers who help them. But they do have their help. And that really is everything.
"Thanks, Dean. This was really great."
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
You should bring Gloria back. I like her. :)
lillelouis chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
No explanation needed. I agree completely, but still...small favors? ;) Very nice story!
newyorkersteph0804 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Usually I don't like amnesia stories, but this one was very, very well written :)
shinkushiori chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
That was ridiculously cute 3

And I totally agree with you about not finding out what happened; the ending was perfect :)
kattafre6611 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
I don't think you had to apologize, because this wasn't about what happened to Sam. It was about the boys, their relationship, and how palpable their mutual love is, sometimes even for people who barely know them (even though only a little part was with both of them). It's wonderfully written, and I absolutely loved it.
Lilynette chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
I loved it! I have a weakness for outsider POV, and I fell in love with Gloria. The fact that I'm a nurse too helped, I think xD

Thanks a lot for the fic!
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
thank you for writing this for mE! :D
Katherine chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
it could be seen as a cop-out but if you just told us, it wouldn't be as dramatic or bad then not knowing and just taking it as something so bad that it keep Dean from finding Sam for three weeks. And we all know it has to be BIG to be able to stop Dean, so if you just made up a reason for the broken arm and all that it wouldn't be so fantastic.!
Von chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I keep on reading these fics in the wrong order. :D

Very cute. I love outside POV!
cold kagome chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
AWWWWEE.. LOVE GLORIA SHE AWEOSME AND GOOD MOTHER,, O,O LOVE IT... YAY DEAN FINE SAMMY THANK GOD.. .