Reviews for Drawing A Blank
Mendai Decovrii chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
yeah. I am a wee bit disappointed to not ever know what happened. But I guess that's what Gloria's feeling, so it works.
I love that Sam left her his number. Made me realize that that's really all they have to give, their help. They don't have money, or time, or more than the barest details of their lives to share with the strangers who help them. But they do have their help. And that really is everything.
"Thanks, Dean. This was really great."
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
You should bring Gloria back. I like her. :)
lillelouis chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
No explanation needed. I agree completely, but still...small favors? ;) Very nice story!
newyorkersteph0804 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Usually I don't like amnesia stories, but this one was very, very well written :)
shinkushiori chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
That was ridiculously cute 3

And I totally agree with you about not finding out what happened; the ending was perfect :)
kattafre6611 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
I don't think you had to apologize, because this wasn't about what happened to Sam. It was about the boys, their relationship, and how palpable their mutual love is, sometimes even for people who barely know them (even though only a little part was with both of them). It's wonderfully written, and I absolutely loved it.
Lilynette chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
I loved it! I have a weakness for outsider POV, and I fell in love with Gloria. The fact that I'm a nurse too helped, I think xD

Thanks a lot for the fic!
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
thank you for writing this for mE! :D
Katherine chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
it could be seen as a cop-out but if you just told us, it wouldn't be as dramatic or bad then not knowing and just taking it as something so bad that it keep Dean from finding Sam for three weeks. And we all know it has to be BIG to be able to stop Dean, so if you just made up a reason for the broken arm and all that it wouldn't be so fantastic.!
Von chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I keep on reading these fics in the wrong order. :D

Very cute. I love outside POV!
cold kagome chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
AWWWWEE.. LOVE GLORIA SHE AWEOSME AND GOOD MOTHER,, O,O LOVE IT... YAY DEAN FINE SAMMY THANK GOD.. .
cold kagome chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
AWWWWE.. THAT SOO SAD.. POOR SAMMY
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
You did a great job with your OC character and writing this story from her POV. It is always interesting to see how others view the Winchester brothers, if the character is wrote well.

Gloria did a wonderful job of being Sam's friend. I did begin to wonder where Dean was and why he hadn't come for Sam. I loved the reunion scene and had to smile when Sam asked "Where the hell have you been?" That was very good.

When this story came to an end, I still didn't know what had kept Dean away from Sam so long, but I found the answer in your third story "If You Ever Need Help".

I enjoyed reading this story and your other two in the Gloria 'verse'.

Thanks for sharing them with us.
KKBELVIS chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
I came over to read this after first before your newest post.

Just a lovely pov. Gloria was so tender toward Sam.

Love how you don't give the background to this...totally fits.

We don't need to know...Gloria never knew. Very well done and clever too.

Off to read the newest of your work.

Always ... Always...do the happy dance when I see a story from you.

Keep them coming!

Karen
ariex04 chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
This is a cool story. I think Gloria's POV adds to the story, and I kinda like how we don't know what happened with Sam or why Dean took so long. Nice job with this!