Reviews for scream at the sky
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
cute :)
EllaCollinsDash chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
OMG I love it already. This is perfection from the first chapter. ;)
JustGrace13 chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
The last one was definitely one of my favorites :) They were are wonderful; I think you captured the characters well and their dynamic was perfect. Lovely job!
JustGrace13 chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
These are so wonderful :) Thank you for writing them
AngelicTwit chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
While he may not realize it, he's always gone after blondes who've had no problem speaking their minds. It pisses her off. So she hooks up with a dark haired painter and holds her breath when she brings Dylan over to the loft.

CAN YOU WRITE THIS AS A FULL BLOWN STORY? That would be freakin amazing!
Jacoba16 chapter 10 . 12/28/2010
That was really good. i love drabbles :3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is my favorite set of drabbles EVER! every prompt is filled so thoughtfully!
Show Me the Skyline chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
Ahh I'm kind of sad this is over but it was so good! (Yeah there's that repetitive-ness going)
Show Me the Skyline chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
This is kinda a comment about the story but sidetracked. The one about Spencer drinking (alcohol I think it was?) Finally made me get that little phrase thing of "at the bottom of this bottle." Like in Dear Maria, Count me in by All Time Low!
Show Me the Skyline chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
I'm gonna get preeeetty repetitive soon since I can't really say negative stuff.

I like how this shows the flightiness of them both
Show Me the Skyline chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
I like how in each chapter you mix bits of fluff with angst
Show Me the Skyline chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I like how in he thought about Freddie and Sam too and was willing to give her up. I still like the fluff she has with Spencer though! :D
Show Me the Skyline chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Creeeepy stalking of your page and stories!

So I never thought of these two together and really like it now
vimesy chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
too lazy to log in...but I really enjoyed this. Good job.
Ashley chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
I just got done reading all of these drabbles and I have to say I really liked how they were written. I liked these a lot.