Reviews for Cheescake Topped with Gummy Bears
Thank u for putting up far away I love that song
Emiko Gale chapter 14 . 5/7/2015
If you're trying to get me back into the RokuNami fandom this certainly helped.
Emiko Gale chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
Kairi is awesome in this fanfic.
imagamerchic chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
awesome story !but you never explained why roxas was mad at hayner and was going to kill him. or was it just jealousy lol i thought he had some sort of disability

but overall awesome story!
Milly22 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Hey i love your story! just wanted to comment though, for future refernce when you said the weeks pay cheque "She totaled her week's paycheck, which amounted to forty dollars and twenty-two cents-just enough to pay rent and buy a small amount of groceries." This is pretty unrealistic, seeing as minimum wage is around $10 an hour, assuming since she is a "hard worker" she would be working at least 20 hours week which is atleast $200. No rent or groceries could ever be cheap enough for $40. Not trying to be mean, just letting you know for the future :)
candybear24 chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
i loved this chapter this rocked! :D
Brisingr'Eldunari chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
that was amazing i cried, laughed, squealed and way sooo happy this is one of my favourites i couldnt stop reading it that you for bringing this into my life
coolzonegurl chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
I love your story and all. Not to be rude or anything but...I'm a Chinese English girl and I do NOT talk like that! Trust me, I would know too. .
dragonhero45 chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
i know this late to say this but i really liked it. very well paced.
RokuNami chapter 14 . 5/25/2012
Waaaah chapter 13 made me cry soo hard. TT

l. l
Hiddensecret564 chapter 14 . 4/12/2012
I loved the ending so much! Who knew a frozen yogurt flavor could bring Namine and Roxas together? Something i wasnt expecting!
Apotheosisx chapter 14 . 4/10/2012
I don't understand why this fic's not famous. I don't... I don't. XD

It's perfect! Roxas falling in love with Namine even before they met. Everything was perfect. I loved Roxas' cockiness, Namine's denial. A bit disappointed (a bit!) that Riku disappeared after a few paragraphs. I can't even describe the perfectness thrust upon this perfect fic. Honestly, the train, the lunch, the window. Everything. :)

Loved it! (If it's not obvious yet). it literally had me hooked to it since the first chapter. I was so hooked that I finished it in one reading! :3 I'm adding you to fave&alerts. :)
Kairi Granger chapter 14 . 4/3/2012
AWWWWW! :) So cute! :) :)

I simply love this ending :)
Kingdom13 chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
I love i'm a pirate your a princess and dear Jamie! They're two of my all time favorite songs! This story is so so so good! Thanks so much for writing! Keep up the amazing work!
Kingdom13 chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Hey! I live in Utah! I've seen David in concert, i know tons of people who know him personally, they all say he's a big sweetheart, and I took singing lessons from the studio where he practiced at while he was on American idol! I love David! So if you and your friend ever really come stalk him in Utah, look me up! :)

Enough about David, this story is completely amazing! Thanks so much for writing and keep up the good work!