Reviews for Possessed
whovianfangirl chapter 20 . 8/5
...

Out of all your stories, this one hurts the most.
Nice chapter 20 . 7/16
JESUS CHRIST THAT'S SAD
Saan-VI chapter 20 . 10/22/2014
You've won the award for writing the first fanfic to make me cry. So many feels. I'm all teary eyed. It wasn't so much the epilogue - though that was heart-rending- as the loss of Zim's zimness, he's just so childish and inherently different to his original personality. It's upsetting. It's a really beautiful story - deserving of being called nightmare fuel and sad, yes - but so bittersweet.
P.A.W.07 chapter 20 . 9/11/2014
Oh that end ... it was almost too perfect. In an angst-fest kind of way.
Tigersfury chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
is it bad that I tear up here a the last few! ToT I need to read a funny story or watch a funny video now *cries*
EverEternal chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
Jesus Christ man, this epilogue is f*ckin amazing. You literally had me in tears by the end. The rest of the story was pretty darn good as well, but this ending really tied it together in a much better way than I was expecting. Props to you.
Yizatar chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
wow what an ending im crying my heart is dead.
Madem le maud chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
Omg end made me cry!This is the second sweetest story I've ever read
The cat and the raven chapter 20 . 7/17/2014
I have been crying for the last 30 minutes now ):
This is the most amazing story I have had the luck to find. Thank gosh you were born into the world you amazing person. I think I'll read this a few more times in fact, even tell all my friends to read it.
I will personally worship this story forever and keep a personal link to it for whenever I feel like reading it again. Honestly I'm sad to think I wont ever find such an amazing story like this again, this once in a life time findings is really a miracle.
Sorry for the long review, but I feel I can't express how much I love this ):

kaled alchemist chapter 20 . 3/19/2014
So beautiful, thank you for writing this.
redsnivy chapter 20 . 3/5/2014
*this is sad...*sniff* very sad but...happy at the same time...i'm crying now...thanks...thanks for this great story...it's so moving...thank you.
BabyCharmander chapter 20 . 12/29/2013
Oh wow, I almost teared up reading that... It's almost like they're both dead now. D: Even though Zim's technically alive, it's not quite him... aaagh.

This was a really great fic! While I can't fully agree with your interpretation of Membrane, I really enjoyed this a lot. :D Nice work!
BabyCharmander chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
Oh wow I feel so bad for Dib, having to ruin his relationship with his father to keep Zim safe... It's weird to see Dib friends with Zim, but I think you made it work. And I'm glad Zim can be himself at least sometimes, though they both have their scars...
BabyCharmander chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
Agh, crap... I know you're probably sick of hearing me say this but I really hope these two turn out all right...! It hurts to see Zim slipping into that helpless state. Maybe Dib can get Membrane to do something to keep him from slipping away...? Aaagh I need to read the next chapter!
BabyCharmander chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
I hadn't expected something like this-the coding inside the PAK and everything, but I guess it makes sense. I definitely wasn't prepared for that violence though-what Purple was doing to Dib... ugh. But what did Zim do? Did he give Dib full control over the PAK or something?

Hah, I liked this though: "Nobody injured the Dib but him." Best frenemies. :P