Reviews for Possessed
Cezille07 chapter 20 . 2/2
This was brilliant, one-of-a-kind! From start to finish (even if the beginning had no real aim yet), the pain, the struggle, and the hurt were really gripping; the writing really draws you in. It was a hell of a ride to learn how both Dib and Zim fought for their identities. Their captors were equally cruel, I think, in different ways. (The curious lack of Red is hardly addressed, however; and the matter of Dib's holding room having a red wall and a purple wall makes me wonder.) There was a generous sprinkle of familiar characters and quick references to the show as well, but the central themes of Dib and Zim's loss and trying to hold on to themselves, and to each other, were most resilient.

My eyes turned into faucets at that ending, there was just no d_n mercy there.

Thank you, writer, for a beautiful story!
The Panda chapter 20 . 1/23
This was a sad yet perfect ending to the story. I only wish that it could have had a happier ending for Dib. The story was unique and the ending, although depressing, fit the story and its theme.
Wingedmidnight88 chapter 20 . 11/5/2015
This was beautifully done. I can't even- UGH! THE FEELS. I love the way you portrayed all of the characters, particularly Professor Membrane. MAN!
Storyholder chapter 20 . 9/23/2015
Why did you have to make me cry for? I will always remember this story. I am really glad you wrote this. This is the best invader zim fan fiction I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for being alive.
storyholder chapter 20 . 9/23/2015
Well it is Storyholder here. Forgot to sign in. Wanted to save this as a favorite.
whovianfangirl chapter 20 . 8/5/2015
...

Out of all your stories, this one hurts the most.
Nice chapter 20 . 7/16/2015
JESUS CHRIST THAT'S SAD
Saan-VI chapter 20 . 10/22/2014
You've won the award for writing the first fanfic to make me cry. So many feels. I'm all teary eyed. It wasn't so much the epilogue - though that was heart-rending- as the loss of Zim's zimness, he's just so childish and inherently different to his original personality. It's upsetting. It's a really beautiful story - deserving of being called nightmare fuel and sad, yes - but so bittersweet.
P.A.W.07 chapter 20 . 9/11/2014
Oh that end ... it was almost too perfect. In an angst-fest kind of way.
Tigersfury chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
is it bad that I tear up here a the last few! ToT I need to read a funny story or watch a funny video now *cries*
EverEternal chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
Jesus Christ man, this epilogue is f*ckin amazing. You literally had me in tears by the end. The rest of the story was pretty darn good as well, but this ending really tied it together in a much better way than I was expecting. Props to you.
Yizatar chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
wow what an ending im crying my heart is dead.
Madem le maud chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
Omg end made me cry!This is the second sweetest story I've ever read
The cat and the raven chapter 20 . 7/17/2014
I have been crying for the last 30 minutes now ):
This is the most amazing story I have had the luck to find. Thank gosh you were born into the world you amazing person. I think I'll read this a few more times in fact, even tell all my friends to read it.
I will personally worship this story forever and keep a personal link to it for whenever I feel like reading it again. Honestly I'm sad to think I wont ever find such an amazing story like this again, this once in a life time findings is really a miracle.
Sorry for the long review, but I feel I can't express how much I love this ):

kaled alchemist chapter 20 . 3/19/2014
So beautiful, thank you for writing this.