Reviews for The 60 Minute Rule
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 1 . 3/24
WOW

definate turned me
well
let just say i will be hoping on the shower now
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Ok, this is my first reading of KHiro, but I must say...I like it! You have made me love this pairing! And for that I must thank you! I loved this story, it was cute and sexy and oohh, soo extremelyyyyy HOT hot hot! SO I must thank you so much for writing this! Now I am off, must find more KHiro to read!
bloodrippedcupcake chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
That was so hot! XD Although I wasn't sold at the beginning, I'm so happy that I kept on reading it... Make a sequel!
YoungAthletesOnIce chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
OH MY GOD! I LOVE IT! I read it during school and let me tell you, my classmates were giving me weird looks! I love how you did this and even though this was your first time with Hiro and K, you did extremly well! Personally, I would've liked the sex scene to be a little more sensual but that's just my personal opinion. I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for a great start of my day. Teehee! Are you a Gravitation fan? If you are, check out my stories! I only finished one which is called Angel's Of Mine. ARIGATOU!

-yaoi10
laddercoins chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Hahahaha I loved this one! My friend and I read the original comic and laughed because we're so indecisive. And then this! I love K :D
The Awsomactical Gurl chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I think I just came... twice
Yue chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Ah, finally a new Kiro fanfic.

Good read, descriptive and hot, and I think you kept them in character. ;D
DyingFable chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Wow. The first gravitation fanfic i've read and i have a feeling tht I won't find another of this caliber for a while.

Very well written and descriptive and smexeh :P

Couple of small grammar or spelling mistakes, but nothing that took away from the enjoyment of reading it.

Liked how you started out with a typical situation and I loved how you did K's character. :)

cheers