Reviews for Krummavísur
great job
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 4/3
aw
Ebenbild chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
Is there a chance that you will return to that story? I liked the beginning very much and would love to know the rest of it some day.
Ebenbild
Agent ERA chapter 4 . 3/13/2015
I really hope you plan on updating this!
Rain Day chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Why ever did you abandon this story? (Did you? Or is there a chance you might continue/pick it up again?)
It starts out so promising! Having fallen in love with your young Faramir instantly I would be thrilled to read more. And I believe I'm not the only one.
StardustOwl chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Please write more, I know it's been over a year so chances are you've probably given up on this story but please don't I'm really enjoying reading this and I assume everyone else who has left a review is too! Fantastic story!
Kastanis chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Me encanta!

Actualiza pronto, por favor.

Saludos!
vanarian chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
SO glad this isn't discontinued, even if it has been a while. Looking forward to your next update, please update soon!
Beth chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Love this. I really like the way you show the brothers relationship. Update soon!
Jedachan chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Great story so far, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
gibbsheroic27 chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
I'm really loving this story, and I was super excited to see you decided to continue it : ) I love your portrayal of Faramir, and his interactions with Aragorn should be fascinating. I was wondering, is this story going to go fully AU(as in, Faramir stays with Aragorn for more than just a couple of weeks), or will they part ways until the ring war ? Great writing ; )
Imperial Dragon chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Aragorn is skilled in healing, so Faramir will hopefully heal soon enough.
Kat chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Thank you so much for continuing this story! I've been checking back on it every week for over a year but now I'm so happy! This is really good!
lindahoyland chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
A most enjoyable chapter.I'm pleased you are continuing this.
Imperial Dragon chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
You now have me on the edge of my seat.