Reviews for Krummavísur
Agent ERA chapter 4 . 3/13
I really hope you plan on updating this!
Rain Day chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Why ever did you abandon this story? (Did you? Or is there a chance you might continue/pick it up again?)
It starts out so promising! Having fallen in love with your young Faramir instantly I would be thrilled to read more. And I believe I'm not the only one.
StardustOwl chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Please write more, I know it's been over a year so chances are you've probably given up on this story but please don't I'm really enjoying reading this and I assume everyone else who has left a review is too! Fantastic story!
Kastanis chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Me encanta!

Actualiza pronto, por favor.

Saludos!
vanarian chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
SO glad this isn't discontinued, even if it has been a while. Looking forward to your next update, please update soon!
Beth chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Love this. I really like the way you show the brothers relationship. Update soon!
Jedachan chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Great story so far, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
gibbsheroic27 chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
I'm really loving this story, and I was super excited to see you decided to continue it : ) I love your portrayal of Faramir, and his interactions with Aragorn should be fascinating. I was wondering, is this story going to go fully AU(as in, Faramir stays with Aragorn for more than just a couple of weeks), or will they part ways until the ring war ? Great writing ; )
Imperial Dragon chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Aragorn is skilled in healing, so Faramir will hopefully heal soon enough.
Kat chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Thank you so much for continuing this story! I've been checking back on it every week for over a year but now I'm so happy! This is really good!
lindahoyland chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
A most enjoyable chapter.I'm pleased you are continuing this.
Imperial Dragon chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
You now have me on the edge of my seat.
Maradon chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Yay. Another chapter. Please update soon.
MM chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
This is a good beginning. I'm curious how Boromir really feels about his little brother being in danger.
I think you portrayed Denethor very well. He loves Faramir, but in some, well, abstract way, so he plans to force him to his own good. This is his last attempt.
I'm very sorry there are no further chapters. I would love to see you reconsider that and trying this muse again. :-)
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
the idea for this story looks really cool. i would love to read more of it!