Reviews for Run Away With Me
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Percbeth is wayyy better !
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
luke is a jerkface
Scarlet Hope-Lily chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I am a percabeth fan but i still can appreciate lukabeth and i like your story :)
The Ice Within chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I liked the way you described the simple plot in detail. And I liked the ending a lot. But I guess there should be a little bit more of a surrounding description, but I know its not that main point. And I guess it'll be quite interesting if it's in third person so you could describe both of their feelings in depth. But if your using first person, at least describe Luke's feelings more, after all, this is one of the main points.

Sorry for sounding so rash and harsh, but I just wanted to give you some critical comments.

But overall, this is an awesome fic. Favoriting it!
Mibou chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
WRITE MORE come on please please please PLEASE i love luke and annabeth together like together together but i also love percabeth every once in a while you need to get some of both
Caelum Isleen chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I like the possibility of something like this happening in the book... It sounded like Luke and Annabeth, especially the "They might not be stupid enough to take you back, but I am? Is that it?" line. That's the strong, smart Annabeth we know. Both were quite intense.

Very nice and even though I am also a Percabeth/Thuke fan I can't help liking these two together as well... Not too explicit, though, just like Rick wrote them :] I like their companionship the most
Katlee chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I've been visalizing this in my head. I love the Luke and Annabeth backstory. I t adds alot of drama to the stories. Everytime I hear Forever & Always and Breathe by Taylor Swift and song like that I think of Luke and Annabeth's story.
Little-ray-of-Friggin-Sunshine chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
*hmph* soo yeh well u btr mak him nicer in the nxt chappie an plz 4 all tht is sweet donot mak it or hint it HELL dnt evn put a percy/anna kay, okay wel... bye
n chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Lukabeth? Seriously? Percy obviously understands her most. Them fightine constantly is proof of that. After all, the majority of fights in this world is because they know the other is right. Annabeth didn't want Percy to be right, she's to proud to amit that (Believe me, I know, it's scary how alike we are), so she took it out on Percy. She knew that he was right about Luke, and so many other things, and that's what attracted her to him.
HugtheWholeWorld chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Lukabeth is wrong, it never excisted and it never will!
percabethxx867 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Wow. You wrote that really well, and it was really interesting to read because I always wondered what happened when Luke came back and you did a great interpretation of it.
Whispi chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Aw... Poor Luke. Your writing was excellent, but the only thing I would change is the kiss. It seems OOC on Luke's part. Like, if he were trying to get his bff back, he wouldn't be stupid enough to go right up and kiss her. He should know that it would just make Annabeth mad.
One more thing. This is really trivial, but I think, at the beginning, that Annabeth should be a bit more...astonished. I mean, how would you react if the guy who had tryed to kill numerous times suddenly climbed through your bedroom window?
But really, your story was phenomenal. Loved it!