Reviews for Let Him Sleep
This story is just...something ;_; Please make more of Klololo fanfics! We seriously need more their fluff angst romance and...Klololo XD Their relationship is pretty much described in Ed Sheeran's Photograph song: "Wait for me to come home" ;_;
ThatGuy70 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Hey, that wasn't a depressing story! It was B-E-A-utiful (reference from Bruce Almighty). It brought me to tears! My mom also enjoyed it. I know it was a one-shot, but did you ever consider a sequel? I know "Let Him Sleep" doesn't seem like a story that would have a sequel, but (you knew the but was coming XD), well, it just seems like a cool idea to me. FYI, I wanted to make a beautiful sequel to your beautiful story, but I'd be glad if YOU made it instead. Anyway, less work for me, right? *chuckle* If you want to reply, don't PM me. Just use the replies and tell me about your opinion on this crazy but AWESOME idea. PS: Please read Zaffreglow's stories. PPS: You and a multitude of authors inspire me to write a story of my own, although I haven't written a REAL story, yet. But, when I do, it is gonna be GOOD! PPPS: God bless you!
RougeElephant chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I'm a sea of tears. This is the best story I've read of Klonoa. Congratulations! I loved it.
GamestoAnimestoBooksorMangas chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Great story! :') I Really liked it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I feel sad b/c this sorta happend to me becomeing unable to walk.
SolarRuby17 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Wow. That was really good.
Tohma chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Wonderful! This is a really unique idea, I'd love to see this turn into a series. :)
lovelessx4eva chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is fantastic. Tear jerking and one of the most unique Klonoa stories I have ever come across. Write more like this. You definitely have a fan of your writing here! :)
Happenstance chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Loved it. Great idea!
youthboy14 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Damn, I really enjoyed this. The thought of the relationship between reality and dream and what happens when those two perspectives meet (and, in this case, cease to coincide with one another). It reminds me of The Who's "Tommy" actually - the story of a young boy who was paralyzed both mentally and phisically who is, in fact, intelligent and has a full-fledged mindset. Kudos to you for an excellent read.
MonsterHunterXD chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
FINALLY! A story that ISN'T gay!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Whoa, what a story. It's tearjerking. Fantastic job with the writing, it flowed really well and the words kind of just...formed a picture? XD

(Review fail on my part. It's 4 AM.)

Thanks for the great read!
Dark enchanter chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
While I've seen the "it's all a dream" approach before in this fandom, this has to be the most unique way I've came across. I almost shed a tear several times during this, so kudos.

You also pulled off the one-shot format very well, might I add. I should really go back and finish off reading the Dark Saphire (I ran out of free time for reading and have only just started to claim it back.)
Chibikawa chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
:D

I love you for writing this. That was a fascinating read. I didn't find it so much depressing as incredibly intriging. No one's ever written a Klonoa fic like this before. It really supports the "it was all just a dream" theory for LV, along with plenty other theories involving Klonoa being the player or all the characters representing sides of Klonoa in his own dream. Most people (including me) just take the easy route and assume the games just take place in an alternate universe and leave it at that, but you really delved into it deep here and kudos to you for that.

But what mother in her right mind names her child "Klonoa?" I think it would've been more believable if the cat was named Klonoa instead. Just my two cents.