Reviews for Indefinitely
JasperandGemma chapter 1 . 6/10
Beautiful and charming read! Thank you for this happiness-bringing one-shot .
LightFiction chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
I'm not a fan of dramione but damn, you've almost converted me into one :D
Really liked how you were able to show the readers how they fell for each other step by step and not be boring but simply amusing.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Yes yes yes! Lovely 3 3
ohdear chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
loved it!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
In fact, he was positively rude at times – “Really, Granger have you seen yourself this morning?” He was prone to mood swings, starting arguments and was also entirely too hard to read.

I laughed way too much at this!

I was a little annoyed at how angry Hermione got about Draco's decision to ask for her father's blessing. He was just trying to be respectful of her family. Obviously I understand that she would rather he ask her first but from what I can tell Draco comes from a family of tradition and she just completely had a go at him for it. That was disrespectful.

Cute ending though :)
Charlotte Donahue chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This has the perfect balance of bantering (who doesn't love their banter) and fluff.
CecilieDK chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Thanks for a lovely story - while being married for more than a decade that was also a proposal I could live with.
Best wishes
Cecilie (Denmark)
Wiktoria chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Youre a genius!
Mihzuki chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
THIS is so cute I could die.
Hungergames1098 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Very cute, I love Hermione's character and Draco's "arachic-ness" it was very gentlemenly and sweet. If only, JK Rowling had put them together... But we can't have everything right?
acbennet chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
sweet.
ya chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This was nicely done.
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Awwwwww! Sweet funny cute and hilarious! Love it! Please write more!