Reviews for An End To My Dead Body Finding Madness
J. L chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is perfect...I couldn't have written it better myself Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Hmmm... I think that Mike NEEDS Hanna. I believe that he really does love she's be very good for him, and he for her. Norman is wonderful, but, I think he is much too mellow for the fiery and feisty Hanna. I think Norman's perfect woman might be waiting for him at a Dental Convention, somewhere. Someone even HAnna would admit is his perfect match.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Hanna wouldn't use the term "me and Norman". Shouldn't it be Norman and I designed together? Besides, Hanna can't possibly stop finding dead bodies. Life would just be too boring.
claudastar chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
That was cute. *smile*
A Wandering Tiger chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I loved it. If you would post another chapter, I would be in line to read it. You missed capitalizing one thing, but other than that I loved it!
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I really liked this story. Are you going to post more Hannah Swensen stories like this one with chapters? I liked the series too but haven't read them lately. I liked both Norman and Mike but couldn't decide who I liked better. Did she work at the Cookie Jar in this story too?
yennyzzz chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I think this is very romantic. Norman is such a good man, she made a right choice. I love this story.
jazdia chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I love these books! I do think Hannah should pick Norman. He's better for her than Mike.
StarBlazer124 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I thought you did really well. Like Scarlet, I loved how you compared Norman with cookies and milk. I think he's so much better for Hannah, so I may be a little biased, but I absolutely loved the ending! You and your story rock!
Yorick's Talking Skull chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I have no idea what these Hannah Sweson mysteries are, but I felt like I knew the characters after I read your story…that should hint at the fact that this one-shot is amazing!

Here are some of my favorite lines:

“Norman was like cookies and milk.” That’s adorable to compare him to something nostalgic like that!

“I didn't dream that night, in fact, it is sometimes hard for me to sleep. I know why. It's Dr. Seuss says, "You know you're in love when reality is finally better than your dreams." And it's true. Reality is finally better than my dreams…” The message is so simple, but lovely. I loved that line and I think it really wrapped up a great story!

Really, really, really awesome!

~Scarlet