Reviews for Remez
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
the flashback, about Dean remember the time Sam was take care of him, and Sam remember about Dean take care of him, was just too Awesome !

It twist my Heart !
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
each remembering how the other one was there in the darkest time... yes, they have a relationship that everyone envies.

good one K, even with the memories.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I love how they both got a little insight into how good their situation is here. They both needed it. This was definitely a rough patch in the show, but this little misadventure into their own fandom gave them just the right nudge to get back on their feet and face the future together.
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
You always make me think and put myself in the Winchesters' shoes. I love it. It'd be really a little bit hard to understand that "...most people would kill for that" if you were living a life like that, full of losses and suffering. Who's too close can't see things clearly. It'd take time and thinking to realize that what they have is precious. This' exactly what this story is about and I love their reflections and the insightful ideas here. I love the flashbacks and the comfort. Also, as usual, I loved the meaningful title that makes us to think about symbolism, the meaning behind. The replica of the amulet was such a great idea. Personally, I wouldn't mind if they don't get the thing back since they can rebuild a good relationship based on love and trust. Actually, I'd love to see Sam giving Dean another piece symbolizing their adult/mature relationship. But, again, I loved the sweet ending. Thank you.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Thanks for this great one-shot! You had me tearing up a couple of times. I really wish we could see more interaction between the boys and less frat-humor. But it is what it is.

Loved the bit about the replica amulet from the con. I wonder if we're going to see it again now that the season's over and Kripke's not a showrunner. We'll see.

Loved this:

Sam put out a hand. "Wait. First…I gotcha something."

Dean cracked a grin. "Aw, Sammy, it's not even our anniversary."

Gave me a big grin, too. Thanks for sharing this with us. I'll be looking forward to reading your stories during our four month hellatus! Until next time...
Micaiah chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I really like this. I think we're all hoping to see the return of the real amulet tomorrow night. I loved the remembered scenes of the brothers taking care of each other.
amyblair chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Ha! Oh, my, I have to tell you I love that you had Sam buy a fake amulet at the con! That is just... priceless. Made me laugh out loud.

Actually, in the last ep when Sam and Dean were saying, "Good Luck" in their endeavors, when Sam reached in and pulled out the Knife to give Dean, I thought it was going to be the amulet.

Great fic. Loved the connections between the two boys. Great to see.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
...and that's the way the episode should've been left.

God, girl. It's the way you write them. Sheer magic.

Keep churning 'em out 'cos I just love a good KHK read on a lazy Sunday evening.

Hope you've had a good weekend, my darling.

Kind regards,
ST x
SensiblyTainted chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Why can't this stuff be in the show? I swear, this is great writting and very realistic. I loved how they both are grateful. Things have been one sided long enough between them.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
A replica of the amulet! What an awesome idea! Of course Kripke wouldn't think of that to make us happy..nope.

Nice fic, each of them getting the chance to be reminded of who they really are and what they are to each other.

Gotta ask, tho. What does remez mean for sure. Is it like a reminder?

Nicely done. :)
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This was great - I loved how you enlarged on the little comments that were made by those minor characters, especially Demien. I think Dean had become so focused on how terrible things were that he had forgotten how much he still did have, and this just was a gentle kick in the pants to remind him! And I also loved how they both flashed back to occasions when the other helped and looked after him, showing that even when things were horribly bad between them there was still that basic love...
MirandaRoche chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Great job, as always. I like how you described Dean's reaction as 'amused disbelief'. That was my reaction too, almost word for word that whole paragraph.

Amazing. Keep up the good work.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This story broke my heart :( in a good way!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
*weeps* I loved how you made the boys each remember a time when they were really at the end of their respective ropes - and hadn't appreciated their brother as much as they should have - in order to make them feel how lucky they were for just having each other.

Sometimes an outsider's POV is really what helps get things into perspective again...

Sam buying Dean a replica of the lent-away amulet was truly sweet - and made me ache for its loss all the more.

Beautifully done!