Reviews for ShitennouxSenshi Shorts
milktea5 chapter 85 . 3/25/2015
cant wait for the other couple to show- like my new favorite couples- jupiter/neph. thanks for giving time to make the other couples, despite you are a number one fan of kunzite/venus.
milktea5 chapter 65 . 3/25/2015
i like this chapter, of course!
milktea5 chapter 62 . 3/25/2015
why not jadeite/v, but not to the point of them being totally paired up, like what it says in the ending at chapt59, i hate it when people mess up Jupiters partner. Jupiter is gorgeous and beautiful to in her own way. for me she is the most beautiful, and like they say, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. it does not mean everyone would also think that usagi is more prettier,, since all of them are beautiful. but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, thats all. its always Jupiter that the animators, directors messed up. jupiters original partner whom naoko originally placed. of course i also feel bad for ami and minako, but they did more damage to Jupiter's original partner. ever since i become a fan, of the shitennou just this year,. and i hate it when i realized what they did. Jupiter deserves her spotlight, i remember now why i hated the manga back in the early 90's. when i started re-reading it again. and recalled my freaking manga in the storage box. anyway, the only thing that i loved in sailor moon crystal, is the shitennou/senshi scene. which made me converted to become a fan of the pairings loyally. so far that's the only thing i like what Naoko did to crystal, as she have supported the pairing, and pursued for the shitennou to live longer. but in the coming episode of the manga/crystal anime... i am not so sure, as i already have known there is going to be favoritism and more of aspotlight favors of the others more than to my favorite. so that's why i am super thankful for giving makoto a spotlight on episode 5 crystal. so thanks to the animators/and naoko anyway. they converted me to become a fan of jupiter/neph and shitennou/senshi original pairings. cause i am only a super fan of Jupiter before since 93-98... stop to any anime afterwards and regain it back at 2012 onwards due to a friend who showed me fanfic,deviant, etc who also just regain to like anime. but i still liked jupiter on the span of time i am not present to anime. sorry, i know this is a k/v chap. i just need to let it out.
milktea5 chapter 60 . 3/25/2015
i don't like chap 59 as my bookmark in this story... and i meant
just no! i forgot to put the exclamation point.
milktea5 chapter 59 . 3/25/2015
just no venus/kunz for me and definitely jup/neph
milktea5 chapter 53 . 3/25/2015
this chaps is just okay. D
milktea5 chapter 49 . 3/25/2015
m'kay D, i don't mind the scene changing. hahahai love the comeback of Makoto to Neph. very brilliant. also, i love how they flirt with each other.
milktea5 chapter 23 . 3/25/2015
interesting! i think i need a work out soon too for a boxing. after reading this.
milktea5 chapter 22 . 3/25/2015
HWAHHHH! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER. HAHAHAHA. I LOVE neph and mako
milktea5 chapter 19 . 3/25/2015
oh well... its about ami/zoi in this chapter now... i was expecting a longer one for mako/neph, but its okay.
milktea5 chapter 18 . 3/25/2015
hahaha, well, habibi reminds me of a prank call in youtube. lol
milktea5 chapter 17 . 3/25/2015
oh wow! hahaha. i love this chapter and the "the cook" chapter
milktea5 chapter 16 . 3/24/2015
i kind of skip a few chapters. 12-15, but anyway, i just wanna tell you after that song about the heartbreak warefare, i am now browsing for a much older songs, and it reminds me of some few stuff when i was younger just recalling the old songs... darn, lol... ill keep on reading now...
milktea5 chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
that's so sad, not due to the story, about how time really so fast, i mean 2010 seems so not far away. and its already 2015
i like that song. although i don't usually read song fics. but anything mako and mako-jupiter/neph, i dont mind
Richforce chapter 85 . 3/3/2015