Reviews for ShitennouxSenshi Shorts
milktea5 chapter 16 . 3/24
i kind of skip a few chapters. 12-15, but anyway, i just wanna tell you after that song about the heartbreak warefare, i am now browsing for a much older songs, and it reminds me of some few stuff when i was younger just recalling the old songs... darn, lol... ill keep on reading now...
milktea5 chapter 4 . 3/24
that's so sad, not due to the story, about how time really so fast, i mean 2010 seems so not far away. and its already 2015
i like that song. although i don't usually read song fics. but anything mako and mako-jupiter/neph, i dont mind
Richforce chapter 85 . 3/3
Cool, Steampunk.
windstrail chapter 84 . 1/19
Too sad for words.
Llavender chapter 84 . 1/19
Another amazing short story! Poor Kunzite, being torn between his love for Venus and his duty (and purity- what he represents). It's an internal self-torture that ultimately leads to his being easily prey to manipulation and insanity.
Richforce chapter 84 . 1/19
deep
Stellar V chapter 84 . 1/19
The first time I heard his title in SMC, I laughed. It sounded kinda silly, and way too hilarious to imagine the proud and stoic Shitennou leader when people called out his title. I thought it must have been mere bad translation.
But then I guess it fits him, and Venus. I've been waiting for someone to write about how the Goddess of Love and Beauty came to corrupt such "purity". Was intending to write one myself actually. xD
Thank you for this chapter. It's perfect. I like the way you got him corrupted beyond pure love with just Venus.
Llavender chapter 83 . 12/21/2014
Thanks for posting this. I always like your short stories. So sad. Really really sad. I really wish SMC would have a happy ending for V & K. I've been a Sailor Moon fan for a long long time. Ever since I started reading fanfic about V/K recently, I've been really find of them. Due to the responsibilities they carry with them, their love story is way more interesting to explore than Endymion and Serenity. After yesterday's episode I really don't feel like watching SMC any more. Sigh...
Vchanny chapter 83 . 12/21/2014
Aaah! I was hoping you'd write something after yesterday's episode! :) You were the first author I thought of.
rockytr.2405 chapter 83 . 12/21/2014
I knew you would write this 3 Thank you. I've been waiting for somebody to.

Screw TOEI for putting us through this. :(( The episode was just horrible.
Still, I love that little moment between Kunzite and Venus. I replayed it like 100 times already. The way he called her name... the way their eyes met...

All I'm hoping for now is they will give us at least a decent SilMil memory of Venus and Kunzite. I don't even ask much, just for that famous line "a bundle of curiosity".
Vchanny chapter 82 . 12/8/2014
Oooh, nice AU! This one, I could totally see being crafted into a nice regular sized fic.
Richforce chapter 82 . 12/7/2014
Oh interesting
Richforce chapter 81 . 11/4/2014
great job
Vchanny chapter 81 . 11/4/2014
I haven't finished watching yet! Now, I need to!

This was very sweet, a bit bittersweet with that last line. 3
rockytr.2405 chapter 81 . 11/4/2014
I love this chapter. Which part of the episode inspired this little fic exactly, if I may ask? xD
189 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »