Reviews for ShitennouxSenshi Shorts
KodeV chapter 64 . 8/18/2013
i really enjoyed this story & i hope that you will expand on the Papa!verse.

it's amazing how despite how kohar's mother tried to make him ordinary, he embraced being different once the decision was his to make. being different led to him being rejected by the villiage he grew up in, but it also put him on the path of greatness.

i like how you described how the terran empire came to be - a disagreement between brothers, a military coup, death of one brother which leads to the crowning of another. the golden kingdom has always been described as one that was politically unstable despite having a monarchy & the history you provide here supports this.

the story ends w/the death of kohar by the hands of the same villagers that cast him out, unhappy w/the changes the military coup has brought. & i think i'm right when i assume that none of the men of this village had fought on the opposing side to prevent the gemini kingdom from falling.

i totally enjoyed this short story!
KodeV chapter 63 . 8/18/2013
"You're wearing your date bra because all your others are hanging up in the bathroom. It's kind of hard not to notice Mary Kate and Ashley." - - - i burst out laughing this part. partly because because i too have a "date' bra & because my nickname for my girls is another pair of twins, Tia & Tamara. i can only imagine Mina's face when he brought her attention to the jelly on her shirt by his words. well, least she got a great view out of the deal.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 67 . 8/18/2013
Nice, keep it coming.
KodeV chapter 62 . 8/18/2013
first, please let me say how perfect the title to this chapter is. because we all have had least one person in our lives that has gotten closer than we wanted to, closer than we would normally allow.

uninvited.

yet this person has burrowed deep into our lives and our hearts and we can't help but be swept away by the feelings the invoke inside of us.

"Closing her eyes, the Goddess of Love incarnate senses their heartbeats match up. If this is to be their last time together, she will enjoy herself and cherish the memory."
- - - gosh, i can totally relate to Lady Venus in that moment. it's one of the most humbling and most scary experience i've ever had.

"The Lady Venus will admit her fault to none, but in a few months time, when she sees him across the battlefield, her heart - the one currently perfectly in sync with his - will break."
- - - & i've been there too. it's beyound sad when you & the person you love are suddenly odds, & the choices you make put you against each other. & your heart's breaking but there's no one you can share your heartbreak with, because you never shared the fact you were in love with anyone in the first place. it's a lonely experience.

bravo for such a strong, emotional chapter!
KodeV chapter 61 . 8/18/2013
"Recalling the way to the extensive Lunar libraries, he wanders in - instantly relieved at the absolute quiet and solace."
- - - just like zocite to find out where the library is so he will have it as a future escape route. & i agree w/him - i love the books and quietness a library offers.

"I've never seen this sort of enchantment before. Is it a spell?"

She ponders the question and responds, "Of a kind. It is a specialty of my home planet."
- - - & of course he would met ami in the library who has, without a doubt, escaped the same place zocite has escaped from. i like how ami responds & doesn't responds to his question. yes, the bubbles are from a spell & a specialty of her planet however, she's the only person who can do it & she doesn't reveal the source (her being Salior Mercury) of the spell. a diplomatic answer it's finest.
KodeV chapter 60 . 8/18/2013
aaah . . .it's been awhile since i've last reviewed, but RL had reared its ugly head, so i haven't had the time to read ff.

i'm loving this particular chapter. of all the girls, i can most certainly see minako being a circus performer, a tiger tamer. i like how the tiger's silver, because it aludes to artemis, who's a white cat and kunzite, who's described as having silvery blond hair. & then you parralle two different moments in time, two different lifetimes, with the following -

"the deja vu is unmistakable - he's seen her before.

He's been a part of this moment.

Somewhere, in a place he cannot admit, he knows he was the tiger."

absolutely brilliant!
Vchanny chapter 67 . 8/18/2013
So bold our dear Venus is. :)
miyucamui chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Nice work so far, I'm still reading :)
Iolaire chapter 19 . 7/15/2013
Read all of these in an afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed them. I'm leaving my comment on this chapter in hopes that Amy will break herself of her pencil-gnawing habit; that's seriously bad lab practice for such a smart girl working in a biology lab. :) Thanks for the great reads.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 66 . 7/15/2013
Very late, keep it coming
Vchanny chapter 66 . 7/15/2013

Keep it coming.
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Awesome!
Vchanny chapter 64 . 3/21/2013
Ah, interesting. I don't think I've seen anything like this.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »