Reviews for ShitennouxSenshi Shorts
Richforce chapter 84 . 1/19/2015
deep
Stellar V chapter 84 . 1/19/2015
The first time I heard his title in SMC, I laughed. It sounded kinda silly, and way too hilarious to imagine the proud and stoic Shitennou leader when people called out his title. I thought it must have been mere bad translation.
But then I guess it fits him, and Venus. I've been waiting for someone to write about how the Goddess of Love and Beauty came to corrupt such "purity". Was intending to write one myself actually. xD
Thank you for this chapter. It's perfect. I like the way you got him corrupted beyond pure love with just Venus.
Llavender chapter 83 . 12/21/2014
Thanks for posting this. I always like your short stories. So sad. Really really sad. I really wish SMC would have a happy ending for V & K. I've been a Sailor Moon fan for a long long time. Ever since I started reading fanfic about V/K recently, I've been really find of them. Due to the responsibilities they carry with them, their love story is way more interesting to explore than Endymion and Serenity. After yesterday's episode I really don't feel like watching SMC any more. Sigh...
Vchanny chapter 83 . 12/21/2014
Aaah! I was hoping you'd write something after yesterday's episode! :) You were the first author I thought of.
rockytr.2405 chapter 83 . 12/21/2014
I knew you would write this 3 Thank you. I've been waiting for somebody to.

Screw TOEI for putting us through this. :(( The episode was just horrible.
Still, I love that little moment between Kunzite and Venus. I replayed it like 100 times already. The way he called her name... the way their eyes met...

All I'm hoping for now is they will give us at least a decent SilMil memory of Venus and Kunzite. I don't even ask much, just for that famous line "a bundle of curiosity".
Vchanny chapter 82 . 12/8/2014
Oooh, nice AU! This one, I could totally see being crafted into a nice regular sized fic.
Richforce chapter 82 . 12/7/2014
Oh interesting
Richforce chapter 81 . 11/4/2014
great job
Vchanny chapter 81 . 11/4/2014
I haven't finished watching yet! Now, I need to!

This was very sweet, a bit bittersweet with that last line. 3
rockytr.2405 chapter 81 . 11/4/2014
I love this chapter. Which part of the episode inspired this little fic exactly, if I may ask? xD
WhiteInfinity21 chapter 80 . 11/2/2014
your SilMil fics are heartbreaking, your assasin and professor ones are funny and captivating. I have a new favorite SenShi author
Richforce chapter 80 . 10/19/2014
Nice job with these
Vchanny chapter 79 . 10/19/2014
Still need to watch that movie! I'm sure this scene will be in my mind when I do. :)
Vchanny chapter 78 . 9/10/2014
This feels different, but I like it!
chickay chapter 77 . 4/1/2014
Every now and then, you write something that makes me wish you'd turn it into a full-blown story. Like the last chapter? Winter's Tale? That was a nice little twist since usually everyone gets Genderswapped or the Senshi are guarding Endymion and the Shittenou are watching out for Serenity. I'd definitely love to see you flesh out even bits and pieces of that 'verse. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love this drabble-fic because it's like being able to watch them all fall in love with each other over and over again, and it's so fun to see how you dream out the Shittenou's lives and stories, especially since we only got so much out of the manga and series. Till next time, keep writing and dreaming up these wonderful worlds!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »