Reviews for ShitennouxSenshi Shorts
Vchanny chapter 78 . 9/10/2014
This feels different, but I like it!
chickay chapter 77 . 4/1/2014
Every now and then, you write something that makes me wish you'd turn it into a full-blown story. Like the last chapter? Winter's Tale? That was a nice little twist since usually everyone gets Genderswapped or the Senshi are guarding Endymion and the Shittenou are watching out for Serenity. I'd definitely love to see you flesh out even bits and pieces of that 'verse. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love this drabble-fic because it's like being able to watch them all fall in love with each other over and over again, and it's so fun to see how you dream out the Shittenou's lives and stories, especially since we only got so much out of the manga and series. Till next time, keep writing and dreaming up these wonderful worlds!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 77 . 3/27/2014
Nice chapters, keep it coming. Happy Belated Valentine's Day
2BeRini chapter 75 . 3/27/2014
you have matched the story telling quality that is found in the first Papa!verse story. in contrast to Kohar, Lir Mazu doesn't participate in the conflict between the brothers of the Gemini court. he does, however, prospers.

i love how it's obvious, even w/his beginnings, Zoiscite is fated to be with Ami. his father is an admiral who is rumored to be descended from Poseidon, god of the seas. even his father's last name is close to Ami's reincarnation's last name. also, the same grace that once favored his father, favors him as he survives a storm that takes the lives of everyone.

as usual, your work is wonderful. i totally enjoyed this tale.
2BeRini chapter 74 . 3/27/2014
i love this one shot. Rei & Jadite are my second favorite couple in the Sailor Moon universe, & i love how you showcase them.

i love the whole concept of making a new memory. & in the process of making a new memory, i think rei was able to able to embrace the positive feelings associated w/the old memories associated w/her mom.

bravo!
2BeRini chapter 73 . 3/27/2014
what a beginning to what can lead to a very dark fic! both kunzite & Venus give good reasons of why they would lead a coup against their monarchs however, for Venus (in my opinion), she's using this "what if" exercise to gather intelligence on the real current political climate on Earth. Kunzite is too relaxed from "the highly potent Mercurian elixir" - i don't even think he notices that Venus doesn't take a drink of it.

i always thought of the senshi as the power behind the throne. yes, there might have been a minority of ppl who might not have liked the rule of Queen Serenity, or thought her daughter might not been strong enough to rule after her, but unlike the ppl of earth, they KNOW the power that their senshi yeilds, which silence any thoughts of rebellion. on earth, however, there is discontent w/the prince & w/whom he chooses to love. all the shitennou is widely known for is their military strength, something that some think that can be overcome w/numbers. the street cred of the shitennou is not enough to quiet any discontent, & now, Venus knows this.

i so totally can see Venus taking this information to Queen Serenity & the council of the other rulers in the alliance. who knows - maybe this is the information needed for the Silver Alliance to take over Earth using military force . . .
2BeRini chapter 72 . 1/26/2014
even in their most tragic moments, the mina/kunzite pairing is beautiful.
2BeRini chapter 71 . 1/26/2014
i simply love the mina/kunzite pairing because of two reasons - a) their chemistry rocks, no matter who's penning them & b) i can relate to them (long story) totally. so of course, i love when i see another chapter where they're the featured pairing.

the build up in this story is masterful. as i read, i immediately know that detective williams, the man she so attracted to, is kunzite's reincarnation, but as i look him through mina's eyes, i understand why she misses it at first. i think it's a sliver of denial that she has in order to protect her heart.

then she kisses him & all the pieces falls into place.

i was so glad that she slaps darien - he of course, deserved it. for him to make a decision that was not his to make - way harsh. yet as leader of the scouts, mina basically make the same decision for everyone else - her sister in arms & kunzite, in the process, breaking her own heart & kunzite's as well. heavy lies the crown.

yet in the end, the two lovers are reunited, as they should be.
2BeRini chapter 70 . 1/26/2014
ami as a sea nymph - i totally see it.

the way you describe the rough seas, how she jumps into the waters & how he zoi jumps in after her is like a Greek tragdey.

this piece is beautiful.
Vchanny chapter 75 . 1/7/2014
Love papaverse!
Richforce chapter 75 . 1/7/2014
As a navy brat I love this.
4fireking chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
That was a nice song on the top. It was a song, right?
jpands chapter 74 . 1/6/2014
Classy and sophisticated not to mention highly appealing with some slight angst. It's good that Rei is working to make a new memory. Excellent work
Richforce chapter 74 . 1/6/2014
nice work
Vchanny chapter 72 . 12/30/2013
I always love seeing an update from you waiting for me in my inbox. _
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »