Reviews for ShitennouxSenshi Shorts
jpands chapter 74 . 1/6/2014
Classy and sophisticated not to mention highly appealing with some slight angst. It's good that Rei is working to make a new memory. Excellent work
Richforce chapter 74 . 1/6/2014
nice work
Vchanny chapter 72 . 12/30/2013
I always love seeing an update from you waiting for me in my inbox. _
Richforce chapter 73 . 12/28/2013
nice work.
Handmaiden-of-SHIELD chapter 73 . 12/28/2013
Something darker. For the love of all things holy-or wrather, unholy-something darker. I'd write it myself, but I'm not very talented.
KodeV chapter 69 . 12/27/2013
i'm glad to see another entry in the papa!verse as you tell the story of nephrite.

nephrite, we learn, is an orphan & from how you describe his speech, it's highly possible he came from a noble house, but from a house that backed the losing twin of the gemini court. however, despite this, nephrite is put in the position of improving his lot in life due to the seer.

due to what is seen & his own willingness to work , nephrite takes his place as second in command & moves forward to a future that's his destiny.

this is so very well written & makes me look forward to the next on in the papa!verse series.
KodeV chapter 68 . 12/27/2013
there's nothing wrong w/being a one trick pony - i love the pairing of mina/kunzite too!

even though you say that you lack extensive knowledge of horseracing, i like what you did with your general knowledge. i could see mina brushing down the horses, kunzite training them & just your description of Love Me Venus made me wish the filly was my very own.

& i agree w/you - no matter universe, no matter who stands in their way, mina & kunzite belongs together forever!
KodeV chapter 67 . 12/27/2013
i saw a picture of "the dress" & i promise you, i wish i had it in my personal warobe.

the dress is everything you describe it - fit for a queen & not for the faint of heart.

"This dress will get you into trouble."
Still in the gown, Venus winked and walked out, saying, "I certainly hope it does!"

Princess Venus, is certainly not faint of heart & i couldn't think of anyone else among the senshi who could wear that creation with style, class & poise.
KodeV chapter 66 . 12/27/2013
of course ami & zoicite always end up in a library - it's their thing. the two of them are not only attracted to each other physically, but mentally as well.

i like how zoicite just knows he's right however, when he's proven wrong, he takes it in stride. he relishes in the fact that ami can challenge him intellectually & honestly, i think the fact they challenge each other turns the both of them on.
KodeV chapter 65 . 12/27/2013
lita/nephrite is my second favorite pairing in the salior moon universe. i love how you keep their core personality intact in the assassin verse. of all the pairs, they are the only couple other than minako/kunzite i can see making a living being assassins.

in this short, i like how they can seperate themselves from their job & just . . . be. & although it seems like nephrite can't seem to unwind, i like how lita convinces him otherwise. they balance each other & you really showed that pretty well.
JPandS chapter 72 . 12/26/2013
That was deep. It's been a while since I've read anything shittenou so this was a great read. Excellent work!
Vchanny chapter 71 . 11/18/2013
Oh, loved it! Always do, though. I love how Mamoru says he wasn't sure if they were meant to find each other, yet they do, and when Minako decides to let him be, they still find each other years later. Very nice!
Richforce chapter 71 . 11/17/2013
Great job
Sacagewea chapter 70 . 10/23/2013
These are all so good. Please update soon :D
4fireking chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Finished reading.. Good story.. I like the plot., I think I noticed a few spelling mistakes before, but I'm not a beta reader so I really can't say.. Anyways, good to the end.. Also, can you please review one of my stories.. One of the stories could be Naruto Red Rose,. Sailor Moon son of Mercury,. One Piece New Era., The Gem Cycle., Digimon Night Star, or Pokemon Love and Adventure. Warning:, Their all OC's.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »