Reviews for ShitennouxSenshi Shorts
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 60 . 3/7/2013
Richforce chapter 60 . 3/7/2013
Nice job
Vchanny chapter 59 . 2/22/2013
I don't feel that you've lost your touch one bit. :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 59 . 2/22/2013
KodeV chapter 59 . 2/21/2013
this may be out of your comfort zone, but i love it! the way this is written, i can totally see this being a small story inside a bigger story in the canon universe. it also makes me wonder what was going through minako's mind and what prompted her actions. beautifully written!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 58 . 12/20/2012
Vchanny chapter 58 . 12/20/2012
Loved it. :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 57 . 12/17/2012
Both chapters are great, keep it coming. Merry Christmas!
chickay chapter 55 . 12/17/2012
As someone who regularly struggles with finding motivation to add on another chapter, let alone actually finish a story, I both admire and curse you.

I love this fic, the way you take characters I love and find so many ways they can find love over and over again. It tickles the fangirl in me how you've written so much about so many worlds in fairly short chapters; it's like reading multiple, fulfilling and fun stories with every click. That said, I have to curse you for writing such interesting worlds that you make me open up new documents and start creating wholly new stories that have nothing to do with the stories that I -should- be updating.

So, darn you for being so fun to read that you inspire my imagination to run wild! :) Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 55 . 11/14/2012
Both chapters are great, keep it coming.
James Birdsong chapter 55 . 11/14/2012
Good nine stories as far as as I know.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 53 . 10/14/2012
Keep it coming
Richforce chapter 53 . 10/14/2012
Nice job, though it does feel like the season is being rushed putting out a christmas chapter in october (but better that a halloween story in november).
sailormoonie17 chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Wow, I especially loved this chapter! This would make SUCH a great Mina/Kunzite story too! You should look into writing one, because I'm sure it would be amazing :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 52 . 7/21/2012