Reviews for ShitennouxSenshi Shorts
Keep it coming.
Vchanny chapter 58 . 12/20/2012
Loved it. :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 57 . 12/17/2012
Both chapters are great, keep it coming. Merry Christmas!
chickay chapter 55 . 12/17/2012
As someone who regularly struggles with finding motivation to add on another chapter, let alone actually finish a story, I both admire and curse you.

I love this fic, the way you take characters I love and find so many ways they can find love over and over again. It tickles the fangirl in me how you've written so much about so many worlds in fairly short chapters; it's like reading multiple, fulfilling and fun stories with every click. That said, I have to curse you for writing such interesting worlds that you make me open up new documents and start creating wholly new stories that have nothing to do with the stories that I -should- be updating.

So, darn you for being so fun to read that you inspire my imagination to run wild! :) Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 55 . 11/14/2012
Both chapters are great, keep it coming.
James Birdsong chapter 55 . 11/14/2012
Good nine stories as far as as I know.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 53 . 10/14/2012
Keep it coming
Richforce chapter 53 . 10/14/2012
Nice job, though it does feel like the season is being rushed putting out a christmas chapter in october (but better that a halloween story in november).
sailormoonie17 chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Wow, I especially loved this chapter! This would make SUCH a great Mina/Kunzite story too! You should look into writing one, because I'm sure it would be amazing :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 52 . 7/21/2012
Keep it coming.
2BeRini chapter 52 . 7/20/2012
"The senshi from Mars had the greatest record for being killed."

for some reason, this isn't very surprising to me, being that the Salior Mars that we know and love seems a bit rash at times.

i love all of your short stories in this collection - you hit the right mood for all of the characters in all of the situations that you put them in. sailor venus' stories are my favorites - she's a complex character (ditzy at one moment, fierce leader the next) and you capture all the qualities that make her unique and give us such wonderful stories. bravo!
Vchanny chapter 52 . 7/20/2012
Ah, I like. I like to see characters in different lights. The more mature versions, I think fit well with the Silver Millennium era. More present day, the childishness seems to fit better. Although, switching it up can be a fun read. Btw, didn't see the movie. Heard it was horrid. Just one more check in the "you shouldn't watch this" tally, so, I may not get where it comes in during the fic, but I still enjoyed it. I also think of the BtVS universe. A new slayer is born when the slayer falls. But, anywho, ha, good job!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Oh Zoi... It's unethical darling! Hahaha
Lovely as always, congrats!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
Own so cute, everything that I needed, a little bit of sugar fluffy Mina/Kunz.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
What a cliffhanger! What a interesting plot! I already said that I love you writing?
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »