Reviews for The Hallway with Large Windows
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Nice :)
papercranesandplanes chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This is beautiful. Slightly different from your usual writing style, but wonderful. Though I love your style as well, your stories are always so bittersweet and lovely. Anyway, a bit smutty, but dear Merlin, this is how smut should be written. People could learn a few things from you, definitely.
Loved it! :)
Light Under My Skin chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is really good. I like the way you interspersed the before and after - it was slightly confusing but delightfully so. I assume that is the author's writing style you were talking about? Whether hers or yours, it was brilliant. I also liked your own writing style with the metaphors - they were tasteful and descriptive and not too overthetop, as metaphors can be sometimes. And of course, I liked the characters. It was a little different than the typical Lily and James, I think, but also very refreshing. All in all, I liked this a lot :)
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hehehe hotness. Love it! Random thought, why ARE there so many broom closets around Hogwarts? Okay I know JK never said there were but everyone in the ff universe is pretty much decided that there is one on every corridor. That's not saying anything against you having one on that hallway with the large windows. there totally should have been a broom closet. It would be a travesty not to have one!
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
That was great! I loved it!
TigerJily08 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Now that was sophisticatingly sexy! DAAAANG.
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
DAMN that was utterly cute yet smutty AWESOME
akinnah chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh how I love your style! You write so well and I really enjoy reading your stories. I'm jealous haha :D

Great language and sturcture, I love it how you've built this story (: (Is that even proper English? Sorry, not sure, English is not my mother tongue :D)

But brilliant brilliant work. Thank you (:
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
wow that was amazing! i loved it! thanks for writing .
sti chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Wow, it was hot, quick but not too much and very well written. I have just one question - is it complete? because you have it as "in-progress".
kavictoria chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Great story! Please update soon!
pervyprincess chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wonderful story! i'm starting to like the word "wrong"! ;)
SuperSpy chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
It's remarkably early (or late?) where I live right now, so I'm afraid I'm lacking the proper words to truly review this piece with justice. However, I'll say this: I find it marvelous and I love the style and pacing. I know the style is taken after Meg Rossof (who I've read and think is totally brill) but I've read some of your other work too (which I'll get to reviewing, promise) and your narrative voice is still very clear too. Anyways, can't wait to read more of your work (despite the warnings in your profile). But perhaps I'll return at a more decent hour. :)
fang tsunami 92 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Oh my. XD I busted up laughing half way through, and found myself blushing a bit at the rest. . I Still love your stories and am still a huge stalker. . KEEP WRITING. 3
Knight 03 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Fantastic, especially the ending.

I loved the writing style- perfectly suited to the situation.

-Knight 03