Reviews for The Beginning
aslan333 chapter 18 . 9/15/2010
This was an awesome three part chapter

Hope you make another good story like this
aceventury chapter 18 . 5/24/2010
I tip my hat to you. great job!
OddAuthor chapter 18 . 5/24/2010
Very nice epilogue. Thanks for mentioning me. (Uncle Squidward? I knew deep down inside Squidward was an old softie, lol). This entire trilogy was terrific!
OddAuthor chapter 17 . 5/24/2010
Very touching and very sad. You could feel for poor Timmy as he read through the list of his friends and former enemies. Nice touch about Norm comforting Jazz!
TweenisodeOrange chapter 18 . 5/24/2010
Yay! I got an honorable mention! This story was really well writen, despite that it's very different than most other fics I usually read. The characters were in... uh, character, despite all the doom and gloom you put them through, and you original characters were all very believable and personable. great job!
unknown20troper chapter 18 . 5/24/2010
Awesome!

All the characters are in character. I liked the "cause humans like doing things" line and Norm and Timmy's conversation. This is a great future for them all!

jay the sniper chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
this is a really good story

keep up the good work
OddAuthor chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
Another terrific chapter. I loved the scenes with Norm, Jazz and the Djinn council. It figures that Norm's real name would be embarrassing. I was kind of getting worried about Timmy and Dani; I thought they were going to die too. I liked the way Veronica saved them, and I liked the way the U.S. army saluted Timmy as the saviour of the world!
unknown20troper chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
Awesome!

All the characters are in character. I like the name you gave Norm, 'Nur Al-Aziz'. Cute scene!

OddAuthor chapter 15 . 5/22/2010
Great chapter, and a happy one. No one died. I did like Timmy offering mercy to Freakshow, but that's in his character. SpongeBob and Sandy make a pretty good team as do Dani and Timmy. Looking foward to the next chapter!
TweenisodeOrange chapter 15 . 5/22/2010
Because they haven't gone through enough already... _
unknown20troper chapter 15 . 5/22/2010
Awesome!

All the characters in character. Great dramatic fight against Freakshow!

P.S - Yay! Norm and Jazz are together! I thought I saw /something/ between them, but since I was very afraid of being wrong, I didn't say anything about it directly.

unknown20troper chapter 14 . 5/20/2010
Awesome!

All the characters are in character. I liked it when Jazz decided to become a genie. Very cute! I liked it when she replied "sure you do" to Norm's surrogate sister comment.

TweenisodeOrange chapter 14 . 5/20/2010
DUN DUN DUN! Nearing the end! And thanks for not killing Sheen!
OddAuthor chapter 14 . 5/20/2010
Great chapter. That was quite a twist about the Director being behind everything. I see Norm not only has a conscious but a "sister" so to speak. Can't wait to read the next chapter!