Reviews for A Little Opposition
Guest chapter 28 . 8/24/2013
awe!
Captured Moon chapter 28 . 5/16/2013
The moment I started to read this story, I knew I couldn't stop! I completely fell in love with it! You have a talent with not just great characterization, but your plot is seamless. You are one of the best Slayers fanfiction writers I've ever come across and I'm thrilled to have more of your lovely works to read.
Another I want to praise is your romance. Most of us LOVE it, the fluffy, gooey, kissy junk that is romance. Yet, in long stories (such as this one) things like that can get super cheesy fast. Your small, sweet romance was so appropriate and made my day!
I know this was written 3 years ago, but I still had to praise your work. I hope you still lurk around this site (I'm no stranger to taking year breaks), because you deserve more and more favorites and reviews! Thanks!
funvince chapter 28 . 5/11/2013
This is an awesome story. You have a wonderful sense of comedic timing and dialogue. You write the Slayers characters so authentically and even your original characters feel like they wouldn't be out of place in the regular Slayers world. I was a little surprised at how open-ended the ending was but upon reflection I can see how incremental progress for A/Z and L/G does feel more realistic. Fantastic job throughout.
Lynnie182 chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
lols the song Shes So High by Tal Bachman came on while I was reading this XD I love this so far is so great and it doesnt rush in!
777angeloflove chapter 28 . 2/22/2012
AWE! GREAT STORY!
featherfun chapter 26 . 10/9/2011
What? Nobody gets away with cutting off the justice speech!
MikariStar chapter 28 . 9/27/2011
This was a very fun story with a fitting ending. Amelia's great aunt was hilariously annoying.
Phoenix Satori chapter 28 . 9/24/2011
what a perfect way to end this!

ahhh...i feel so light and fluffy.

thanks again for your brain and fingers. they make an excellent team.
Phoenix Satori chapter 26 . 9/24/2011
i still say lina's the one to fear the most here.

zel just did the unthinkable, the unforgivable: he stole her spotlight!
Phoenix Satori chapter 21 . 9/24/2011
stanley's a Debious Vastard. i can FEEL IT.
Phoenix Satori chapter 20 . 9/24/2011
oh zel, you great big turd.
Phoenix Satori chapter 16 . 9/24/2011
this whole fic is entertaining, of course, but i think gourry's peanut gallery meditations are probably my favorite parts.

such gems as:

"Gourry put his fork down and sighed. It didn't seem right that breakfast was the only meal that didn't get a dessert.' -are just too damn wonderful for words.

AND!

i'd hoped you wouldn't make it an entire fic without a xellos/filia reference.

YAY!
Phoenix Satori chapter 12 . 9/24/2011
...hoh dear. this doesn't bode well.

a schemering phil? yiiiikes.
Phoenix Satori chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
awww, this chapter was...well, it was sugary sweet is what it was. and i luffed it.
Phoenix Satori chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
i'm gonna be up all night again reading this, aren't i?

oh, lawdy; brace yourselves, eyeballs.