Reviews for Alekhine's Gun: A Sarek and Amanda Story
Nyotarules chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Looking forward to the fireworks between Amanda and Sarek. However I doubt first contact took place 300 years ago, Spock was born in the early 2230's assuming S/A met a few years before that say 5 years or so that would make them meet in the late 20's , so you saying FC took place in the 1920's? I doubt that lol
sol chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Great start. God me good since you have written in a way that draws me in, Will continue reading.
elaine451 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Wow, what a great first chapter! So intense. Will this follow 'The Prince' universe or is this more in tune with the movie? Can't wait to read more!
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Great first chapter! I loved how Sarek confronts his mother. And I noticed that the time gap between the two scenes is 6 years, so that means that the clock is ticking? I am hooked already!
nonymouse1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
You have me hooked, already! Please continue!
Simplymare chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
O, INTERESTING to make T'Pau Sarek's mother! And I loved the side-by-side of Sarek's seething temper and the seething volcano in the distance: Vulcan and planet in sinc with one another... Can't wait to see how this continues!
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
OK, then ... the scene is set, the drama about to begin, and this reader eager to read more!
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15