Reviews for Alekhine's Gun: A Sarek and Amanda Story
fantasmaalineal chapter 24 . 1/26/2011
Na'shaya, oLadyFangs:

Dan-neruk klem-bosh nash-ve na'vaksurik fanfic

Dif tor heh smusmah

Nartayalar

s'Zelfham T'ama (FantasmaAlineal)
Marumae chapter 18 . 1/13/2011
Now that-was one of the coolest and hottest things I've ever read *in awe*. Good job! :D
Marumae chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
jalkdfj FFFFFFFFFf I LOVED THAT OH MY GOD. Amanda didn't back down I like the way she handled herself and I love your characterization of Sarek and it's FANTASTIC. That chapter just totally sold this fic for me :D.
Marumae chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
I had this bookmarked to read at a later date and I'm lucky I found it again! I always wanted to see how Amanda and Sarek got together and I'm loving your version of things! Excellent job, I love Amanda shes so fiesty and she knows herself and what she wants, it's pretty admirable in a character. Awesome. I will continue.
Lordpink chapter 24 . 12/25/2010
Absolutely brilliant! Loved the entire storyline, every part was so well written/put together that I am actually shocked on the number of reviews.

startraveller776 chapter 24 . 12/18/2010
Whewy! If this were a book, I'd say, "I couldn't put it down" LOL That was a fantastic (and incredibly hot) ride. I personally prefer S/A fics when they start off slow (even better if they don't much like each other at all initially), and this tale fits the bill nicely.

Thank you so very much for the read.
Spockchick chapter 24 . 11/14/2010
This really was a fitting end. The last chapters were very exciting and romantic and the finale had a lovely TOS feel. I was laughing at T'Pau's certainty that there would be no children and the human weakling would not survive *heh-heh-heh*. I looked up that ruby ring - what a beauty. I really like your Sarek, wonderfully male.
camelotprincess1 chapter 24 . 11/13/2010
That was a great way to end it. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Miandrethal chapter 20 . 11/12/2010
Now Lady... why does the Arcadian embassy have to be situated on a cul de sac... you know that people who live on cul de sacs crazy right? LOL! just kidding... Anyway, great chapter!
GinTsuki chapter 24 . 11/12/2010
The mood of this chapter felt like Beauty and the Beast, especially when describing Sarek's home. I love it! Thanks for the update.
Jeano chapter 24 . 11/12/2010
OK, loved the story! Got hooked and was checking for update everyday! This cannot be the end! Such a lame place to end it! You gotta have Amanda show up T'Pau and prove herself and win the Vulcan's respect-that's a huge part of the character! She is as tough as nails and is fearless and proves to the galaxy that she is Sarek's equal! You gotta include that to truly capture ther relationship!
sweet-dreamrose chapter 24 . 11/11/2010
I've really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you!
harriethare chapter 24 . 11/11/2010
Thank you , thank you, thank you for a great story, well written and lots of fun to read. I am so sorry it is over, I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. Ok, so, what's next?
Aliday chapter 24 . 11/11/2010
Great chapter and I love the characters of sarek and amanda. Are you planning on writing a sequel? Hint hint... It could be interesting to see how T'Pau learns to accept amanda, how spock comes into the story etc.
Lori Jean chapter 24 . 11/11/2010
Thank you so much for this story. I discovered it very shortly after I discovered FanFiction. I know it had to end at some point,a good time. But most of all thank you.
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »