Reviews for Alekhine's Gun: A Sarek and Amanda Story
Nyotarules chapter 24 . 11/11/2010
Great story looking forward to the sequel up to the birth of Spock. Does his birth make T'Pau accept Amanda? Does this AU exclude the ST Enterprise when a Vulcan/Human baby was created to prove it is possible for them to produce offspring.
VickyFromGreece chapter 23 . 11/9/2010
While Amanda's answer is known, I find this chapter quite introductory to Amanda's future - T'Nerual presented the facts plain and simple and then left. Amanda had to make a choice alone.

I believe although she has not yet realise it, her future will be a lot like this. No patting in the back, no friendly affections. Just the facts... Yet she took that decision, brave as she is. I doubt a less brave person would survive in such conditions, for example... having T'Pau as mother-in-law (OMG! HEEELP).

As for the ring (ogling eyes) I'll repeat what I've already said. What a rock! Seriously, I believe the stone is the most beautiful red I've ever seen.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 23 . 11/9/2010
Pretty!

Flaunt it Amanda!
FotoDi chapter 23 . 11/8/2010
See Link below for Harry Winston ring!

You should just hotbutton your footnoted comment.

(It is a nice ring.)

. ?alias015covalrubyring¤tcolored-stone-rings§ionrings

Wouldn't Amanda have an opinion about HOW Sarek presented the ring?

I am glad that you are writing/posting so frequently to this story. It is very engaging!

Thank you.
camiguin chapter 23 . 11/8/2010
Holy crap! That is some ring!
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 22 . 11/7/2010
Nice one! No wonder she said yes, after he risked his life to save hers like that. :)
GinTsuki chapter 22 . 11/6/2010
WOOO! Action! Yeah!
camelotprincess1 chapter 22 . 11/6/2010
She said yes! She said yes! Can't wait for chapter 22!
sf.fangirl chapter 22 . 11/6/2010
Awww! Sarek is Amanda's hero. Very nice. :) I'm not sure how popular he'll be when people finally not what caused the tipping point. Exciting chapter.
Lori Jean chapter 22 . 11/5/2010
I have always realize when an author can place a picture inside my head, I am reading a hundred miles an hour i am on a trill ride. I had just done that! Thanks, as I slowed toward the end I felt wrapped in sweetness.

Thsnk you for keeping up the good work.
VickyFromGreece chapter 22 . 11/5/2010
So now the truth is finally revealed! It took the world economy to become almost ruined, several explosions and civil unrest for Amanda to accepted Sarek's proposal!

Seriously now, the whole scene was scary - very scary. But it provided Sarek with the opportunity to prove the truth of his words and what Amanda needed. Totally devotion until the end. His willing sacrifice paid off. The other side of the whole scene are Amanda's bruises that were caused by none other than him... What a dilemma she will soon face...

I also liked Sarek's line "Your touch is acceptable, just do not...squeeze." It provided a relief in a chapter that is a little more familiar than I would have prefered it to be.
sf.fangirl chapter 21 . 11/4/2010
:) Great chapter. You're doing an excellent job of showing the passage of time in the relationship. It's very sweet and romantic after the super hot sex that started things off. It's nice to see the relationship building on friendship, companionship, and time devoted to each other.
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 21 . 11/4/2010
Wow, this is an interesting development. Great Depression 2? Yikes!

Still, glad Sarek came and spoke w/her class. What a sweetie!
GinTsuki chapter 21 . 11/4/2010
DUN DUN DUN!
Saissa chapter 21 . 11/3/2010
Wow - and another Great Depression bites the dust - this one in the 22nd century.

Definitely want more please.
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »