Reviews for Stepfather
Lilith Jae chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
That last sentence... had me gasping for air. I thought for sure this be an OC, not our favourite Fire Alchemist.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Fluff is fluffy :)
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Interesting deviation here.
paracuties chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
And yep. Another crazy out-of-the-blue surprise right in the last line. Reading this the 2nd time, though (as I'm sure you've realized through all the reviews I've left now), I'm finding I like the way Mustang's acting better and better :P

Of course, it could also be that this completely unrelated State Alchemist from Central is also called Roy, and...

I do enjoy the thought of Mustang being a father to both Ed and Al, and it's such a nice thought to imagine that Trisha survived and Ed and Al gained a fatherly figure, and...

It's a little disappointing that Hohenheim's just completely out of the picture, though. I'm a little upset that she didn't stay in love with him forever, since they are SUCH a perfect couple in the anime... :P

Keep up the great work!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I kind of suspected that. (And now I have this image in my head of Auntie Riza babysitting and scaring the crud out of Ed - who will try and fail to appear not-scared - and Al will just follow her around everywhere like a happy puppy and Riza will be absolutely dumbfounded as to how to deal with the happy kid.)
Nemaloppe chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
It's ROY?! Ostrich Made Goods that surprised me. Awesome fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Well. That's sure threw ME for a loop XD Keep up the good work!
- Hunter-Re
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
You ever read "Lackluster" by Unadulterated? Quite a few elements in this fic are very similar to that one...and those similarities led me to guess the stepfather's identity early on. This AU twist is really intriguing. I hope it's elaborated on.
rainbowMonstrosity chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Holy Jesus...I mean, I knew it was Roy from the beginning with all the hints, but it was still fantastic to find out at the end! I love this verse, and honestly, I would love to see a continuation. But if not, would you hate it if I wrote a fanfic for this fanfic? Obviously I would name it as such in the summary...please? I wouldn't fully do it justice, but I'd like to give it a go if you'll allow!
Unseen-Angel20 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Where did you learn to write like this? Tee hee. Good job.
Radioactive Cupcakes chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I had no idea that it was Roy. O.O

Awesome first chappie! Very well written as always.
D chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
YIPPPEEE ITS ROY! That's how I pictured it! Love it!
Shiori12 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Oh, my gosh. When Al said, "Just because he's an alchemist..." I immediately thought ROY. I guessed right, haha. XD

I have to admit I was horrified by the idea at first, but reading this was very nice indeed! Love how Ed is just like himself and Al is the opposite. And the whole man-to-man talk was fabulous.
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I knew it as soon as I saw the title of the story. xD

Amazing story as always. Love Ed and the stepfather in this.
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee... I realized that it was Mustang within the first couple lines. This is a good story, I really liked it. I always like parental Roy-Ed stories, but this one really got across their feelings well. Ed is such a kid here... and he doesn't like alchemy! Wow... Well, maybe Roy can teach him too... I think that all of the characters would have been much happier living in your universe than in canon. It was a fun read, thank you for your effort! :)