Reviews for Between Myths and Legends
Cyotfs chapter 3 . 11/6
I wish you would continue this story
Opalbrat chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Kim is the one that saved the dino thunder team isn't she? Love this and I can't wait to read more. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Love it please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
I love this story, but please finish it I am dieing to know the ending. I have read it before and I thought it was wonderful on of my favaorites, so far and I have been reading stories since like 2007. Please I am begging finish the story don't leave us with a clif hanger!
gymkidz2000 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Can't wait for more
hewhoreaps chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Glad to see this updated

Well I've got the feeling Tommy's night which was already not going well, was going to get maybe some answers just went totally crazy given who I think the ranger is.

Hope you update more often on this story and keep up the good work
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
Oh, goodness. What a chap. As you can see, I'm making my way through all of your fics. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
ashley chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
i really like the story... plz update soon!
Gratia Astra chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
AWESOME! This is an excellent way to bring a person up to date and explain what's happening. One thing though, the army that keeps being mentioned..I thought at first it might be the Dark Army that was supposedly locked away, and maybe had just been freed. But then Kim mentioned that the DA was still locked up, so it had to be JUST an army. But who's army is it and where did it come from? One entry she's training, the next she's in the midst of a war. Just wondering about the transition. I did love how Kimberly was able to keep up with events, one way or another. I really loved this chapter and I can't WAIT for the next update!
brankel1 chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Hope Kim will be job.
SYuuri chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
D: D: Those letters were so heart-breaking. I hope Tommy gets to read them at some point. Poor Kimberly!

Thanks for updating. I have been waiting, and I REALLY hope super soon means super soon, cos we want more! Soon! lol. Cheers.
andyg2525 chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
this is great keep it coming til next time
angelrei06 chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
heeeeeeeyyy! yay! you finally updated. gosh, i felt like crying when i was reading the latest chapter. poor kim. :( pls update soon!
sabina21 chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
good chapter update soon
Gratia Astra chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
I. HAATE. YOU. I SOO. HAATE. YOU. I absolutely, completely, totally, positively, HATE you.

Wanna know why? Cause you started a story without finishing it, and only after I've read it do I realize you haven't even updated for several months, and I really like this story, it's going so well-OH you better NOT have ABANDONED IT OR SO HELP ME I WILL. I WILL. -DO SOMETHING! I don't know what yet, I'm still working on it. This is just awesome though, how could you not finish? It's like...PERFECT! It's combining all of Tommy's teams (original being the best of course) with awesome relationships and implications until you DARNIT just leave it hanging there like a skeleton on the gallows. (Oh, I'm liking this mental image...picturing a certain author...) Okay, I promise not to do anything drastic (like making good on threats) if you finish, or at leats update soon. Because this story is just TOO GOOD! It's another letter-AU but we've got ALL the best characters and a really juicy plot. The imagery and characterization is incredible, and the grammar and general literal outline looks good. The emotions and thoughts are well-played also. Yeah, okay seriously can you finish it already, pretty pretty PRETTY PLEAAZZEE?