Reviews for Making love to your pillow
sinner.vs.saint chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
I adored every single chapter, the plot is very unique. Your writing style is beautiful.
Jor-Jor chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
The use of the word "thorax" in the last chapter made me giggle :)
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
*cough cough*!Messer Stripes?Oh god,i laughed so hard at this chapter!Every line cranked me up!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
XD!Oh god!I loved how you wrote this,the tone,the directness,awesome!
Captain Boo Bear chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
"... the pillow had to die."

xd
fuckingbrianaman chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
The story was adorable, especially the scene with Sirius talking to James and the "you're not striped" thing :) But durring (sp?) the sex scene you used the word penis. According to my brother's best friend, Liz, it's concidered rude to use that term when writing erotica. It, in all honesty, didn't bother me, but I thought of her advice, and had to repeat it. Anywho, back to things that I actually care about. I really do feel sorry for that poor pillow! Haha, it suffered so much! And I love that it had a name :D Cute story, love
Starspangled Fiction chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
It was really amazing! You didnt dissapoint me, ill say that! The ONLY thing that I didnt like as much, was that Remus fucked Sirius. IDK, for me, I think Sirius would pretty much always top. Remus doesnt seem like the kind of guy to be ABLE to top haha! But Thank you for that, I thought it rapped up the series wonderfully!
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
Aww... 0'0 I love it... :) Good job. :)
whatawaste chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
*sighs* this was lovely. There's something about your writing that's so.. whimsical?

It flutters the heart.

and Top!Remus? Holla! gotta love that doggy style. rawr. ;-)

Great job. I look forward to more rlsb stories of yours.
Lady Annikaa chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
Very creative idea!
VampiressBlack chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
ah yay! Yumi yumi smut and happy endings! loved this story so much. Great fic here from start to finish... I am sad it's over :( but will deff look out for more of your stories! :)

x
Buzzkill8 chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Oh dear, please tell me this isn't happening

peter...

PETER?
Buzzkill8 chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
WHAT?

this is so random... I love it!

Hilarious

Keep it up
Smithback chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
yeah!

a great great ending,really

congratulations!

I'll be weiting your next story.

luck,bye
Little-pixie-19 chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
Why always a bottom sirius!:(