Reviews for Snow White
unearthlyangel89 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Hilarious! Great story!
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
(Queen Ahamo!*laughing loudly* Oh my god that is so flippin' perfect!) *snickers* Brilliant.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
OhMyWyattFreakingCainGod - that is hilarious!
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Poor Ahamo, he always seems to get the bad end of these deals. He's only trying to protect his little girls, whom he lost so long ago *sniffle* and what happens? Cain, in all his tight-pants glory, steals away his baby. Ahamo only ever seems to give consent from the end of a barrel. I don't know, I see him as a fighter. I think he'd want to duke it out with Cain _ How funny would that be?
candyflavordlies chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Your writing makes me want to keep Cain. I think this is my favorite from your fairytale series, although they're all wonderfully written.
Nienna Tinehtele chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
hahaha that was great! Well done I loved it!
GoldenRoya chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
*laughing hysterically* OMG, so good!

I just want to point out one thing: It's "hyPOthermia," not "hyPERthermia." Very important distinction - hyPERthermia means heat and hyPOthermia means cold.
Valach chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Hill-stinkin-larious. Love the end, of course I found there to be a lot of fun in the necessary skin on skin contact. With the father and the shlurred shpeesh. Fun stuff. Great stuff. keep writing
SleepEnBeauty chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
OMG...You so have to continue this story. Or at least do a sequel. It's too good. Romantic and Funny. PLEASE...PLEASE do a sequel or continue it.

I'm begging you. This story had me laughing out loud and awing and I've been sick ALL DAY. My throat is killing me and I haven't spoken but your story had me laughing and awing outloud.

PLEASE...PLEASE!
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Really your just too much :) These just get better and better, and I already loved the first that I had read. Laughing myself sick and loving it! Thank you!
Miller0259 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
WIN.

Made of Win.

That is all.
Canadian Chica chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Adorable, poor Ahamo would have such a difficult time defending DG's honour I'm sure of it; especially with Cain around (who would either get there first or be the cause of it I'm sure). One little nuance that is not grammar related, if you notice in the movie the eastern guild speaks in a rhyming meter whenever they can. If you're going to be encorperating them into your other works, you may want to add that when you can
daughterofthe1king chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I laughed so hard, I startled my eighteen month old sitting right next to me at the table. After her initial surprise, she decided that mommy laughing was the most hilarious thing in the world and joined in. We are both easily amused it seems...

I love Ahamo, and cannot wait to get to a part in my story where he actually fights off the suitors... I have some hilarious ideas. The muttonchops definitely need to go though... :)

This story of yours was genius!
Queen Isabella chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Love to see Ahamo trying to explain that one to his wife! Also kinda love that Wyatt can aim just fine, even when he is barely concious!
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
You seem to enjoy the fairytale "Tin Man style" thing you're doing now. They are fun, but you have to do Thumbelina since you have the whole "shrinking people" thing available.

P.S. I want more "Otherside Encounter" chapters soon.