Reviews for Pretending To Live
Emilise284 chapter 27 . 8/10
Beautifully written. Wonderfully composed. Thank you.
Well, that isn't good.
This story was incredibly well written and beautiful. A pleasure to read. :)
Ahsilaa chapter 20 . 7/6
Wow. If really like to know what was going through his head at the time.
Ahsilaa chapter 17 . 7/6
Why didn't Ari just go to Slughorn or Dumbledore to help make a potion to cure her? Why go to Riddle? Because I may have missed something but it seemed to me like she thought he was the only one she could go to for help.
Also, is she turning dark? And did Dumbledore know this would happen? Why help create something she wa sent back to stop? Is she falling in love with him?

Sorry. That's a lot of questions.
scipio96 chapter 27 . 6/19
So I just spent the past who knows how many hours reading this from chapter 1 till now and I think the ending was Beautiful. Tom and Ariadne's relationship was so fun to watch unfold and I think the Time theme was amazing. One thing I am confused about is the ending... If the circle of Fate broke, how could the Battle of Hogwarts and all that stuff with Voldemort becoming his noseless self happen? I'm also curious about Tom's age. If he graduated the year before this, wouldn't that make him 18?

Thanks for writing such an amazing story! I loved every chapter and all the characters were lovely :)
N chapter 27 . 6/13
May I just say that my heart sears with an odd feeling every time I glance at the mere title of the book. This book has made me cry and laugh. And I do mean it quite literally. I remember that one time I had to rush up to my room because I couldn't control my tears. Just, thank you for writing this. I just wanted to let you know that by the end of the book, something in me had changed. I don't know what. But I feel a fire. Thank you.
Felicia chapter 27 . 5/25
omg nonononono i am crying so hard right now. i really really really don't want this story to end, it's the best story i've ever read in my entire life.
Leela chapter 27 . 5/18
Hot damnnn gurl. I've posted a review literally once before for a FF. This story is just too good to not comment on like seriously you should write teen romance because your writing will definitely be published. Like not only your writing, the ideas and creativity and general complex nature of the story was so well put together. I know an author is extremely talented when their ideas plus the way they execute it can make me physically excited or happy or sad, which I was a lot of the time.
I gotta admit I got confused a lot and I am still partly confused, but I'm reading it again lol. You are really talented and if I may be a little selfish here I really think you should write another Tom Riddle FF with different storyline ofc(: Take care gurl & keep writing!
I beg of you to continue this. I am so in love. Literally in tears towards the end. I cannot begin to describe how wonderful your story was. I adore the continued element of hatred and hurt until they finally were truthfully towards there feelings. I LOVE IT
Naomiirose chapter 1 . 5/6
One of the only fanfictions where I have been brought to tears . Amazingly beautiful.
ndae chapter 27 . 4/26
this story is amazing!
WotcherBoo chapter 27 . 4/16
This was an absolutely incredible story! You really expanded on the story line in a way that drew the readers in. Thank you so much! I really enjoyed this piece! I'm looking forward to anything else you may write! 3
AbyssalStarlight chapter 27 . 3/12
Oh. My. Gosh. This was brilliant! (No pun intended) I finished this in one day which meant hiding my phone in class, and not studying for my 3rd quarter biology exam but it was totally worth it (I did an all nighter so I studied there after I finished this of course) I love the way you didn't go cliche and make Ari be like "oh but he his irresistible bla bla bla" in a serious situation and you made it all seem realistic. At times I was a bit confused with the flashbacks in the middle of everything but I managed. I was sad to see that Ari and Harry didn't have much interaction later but I'll imagine they did after their encounter. I wish you would have put more Harry/Tom interactions but it wasn't that big of a deal because the rest of the story recomponses. But that last scene I absolutely loved which is what I'm talking about but oh well. Have you considered maybe doing a one shot about Harry speaking more to Tom or something? I'm not saying I ship them but it would seem interesting to see Tom's thought on the entire Chosen One defeating Voldemort.. WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW AWESOME THIS IS! 3
Sansho chapter 1 . 2/26
Wow.. This story is just so GOOD! And it deserves so much more appreciation!
The twists and turns that your time traveling took awed me. They were delicately complex, well thought and structured, and still managed to allow us mere mortals the ability to follow them.
You portrayed Tom beautifully! He wasn't a softie or a bleeding-heart, but rather the perfect combination between villan and boy who cares to a boy who falls in love. You've matured him splendidly. Your OC wasn't Mery Sue in any way. She was human - both kind and selfish, caring and cunning. Perfect combination.
I had a wonderful time reading your story, and I shall spread the word about this goodness around, because it definitely deserves it!

Thank you so very much for an amazing story!
Sansho.

P.S
please do write another story. If this was your first try, I can't wait for the second :D