Reviews for Pretending To Live
BlackFrost4 chapter 27 . 9/17
hey. I read the whole story. i well have a habit of reviewing at the end of the story so I couldn't praise you and the story earlier. the story was by far one of the best I ever read. I loved your style from the start (you didn't havto cringe). and even with the usualy kinda impossible plot, you made it believable. I fell in love with the characters as well. my exams like a day away and i'm still hooked on this story, its 12 pm my mums chewing me out and I'm still writing this review. I guess I really wanted to say yiu're awesome, the story is awesome and ill miss it. I look forward to reading other stories from you.
GreenOnBlack chapter 27 . 9/12
Honestly, one of the best I've read so far. Many thanks.
One word...breathtaking! I am no kidding. I know you probably won't read this because the story ended a long time ago but I need to write this and hey, maybe you will find a moment.
I just wanted to say that this was the best story I've read...and I've read quite a lot. Just one word..Tom. I've never read to say it...acurate discription of character. Not many people can get him right but you've done a wonderful job! And Ari..brilliant character! Seriously...what she felt, I felt and I would be lying I'd say that I didn't cry..I did and not just once.
This story has is funny, very sweet, veery dramatic and above all...connected. Nothing was happening without reason and I just love it.
So this became longer than I wanted so I won't bore you any longer.'s wonderful story and I'll read it again, and again and again. Thank you for writting this! And just so you'd have amazing way with words! I wish I could write like this!
Wow... Where to start? This story is amazing from the start. The characters were so well developed,and it was a really interesting idea you had with the whole time thing. I was amazed at how you managed to explain every comlplicated idea, and you clearly took a lot of time to plan this. I only just discovered this fic, and I swear I could just not put it down. Congratulations on finishing your first ever multi chartered story, and keep writing. You have masses of talent!
This is so beautiful!
I wonder what happened to Draco
akagami hime chan chapter 27 . 3/20
Okay, I wasn't going to review because this story is from years ago and I don't really think you'll read it but wow. I just have to tell you that this is one of the most beautiful time travel! fics I've found in this fandom. At some points I thought about not reading it anymore because I could see the emotional pain and the angst that you were going to put me through and oh man you did but I couldn't stop and here I am. Typing while trying to look for a tissue in my room because I can't stop crying. This story made me really emotional and I love the character development of Ari and Tom.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write and post this story.
I'm so glad I found it.
Ria chapter 27 . 2/28
I've read this so, so many times and each time it'd bring both tears and smiles to my face!
DarleenFaux chapter 1 . 1/3
All can say is - YOU ROCK. This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. I came across this story while looking for something to cheer me up and I absolutely fell in love with this. And the time travel - AWESOME.
Ally chapter 27 . 10/15/2015
Hi can you please write another tom riddlexOC story?
reader chapter 27 . 10/13/2015
props to using the final phrase of the series,

great story :)
Emilise284 chapter 27 . 8/10/2015
Beautifully written. Wonderfully composed. Thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/3/2015
Well, that isn't good.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/3/2015
This story was incredibly well written and beautiful. A pleasure to read. :)
Ahsilaa chapter 20 . 7/6/2015
Wow. If really like to know what was going through his head at the time.