Reviews for Pretending To Live
AshleyEvans306715 chapter 27 . 7/15
This. was. BEAUTIFUL! I have read a LOT of Tom Riddle / OC stories and though yours was similar in the whole 'time travel with a mission' sense, it was also extremely original. I love the way you described Time and Fate. And I can only imagine how long it took you to plan out all the little time jump events. Ariadne's character development and the way her relationship with Tom, Draco and the golden trio develops was amazing too. I'm not gonna lie - I cried like a baby through the last three chapters of this story. And despite the fact that I've read many Riddle/OC fics, this is one of the first that has a happy ending, and that makes me very happy :) Also, the fact that you created this masterpiece and still maintained the chapter count at 27 is awesome. I know some stories that extend to like a 100 chapters and personally, I just find that intimidating and a bit of a drag. Anyway, bottom line, I think you did a wonderful job with this story and I absolutely loved it 3
I finished this fic about an hour ago and I'm still very emotional over the ending tbh. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this wonderful story
xuesuan chapter 11 . 5/29
I am from the Lofter.I saw the the article is so good... My english is so poor,that i can't express how much i love this story
ocenbluee chapter 1 . 5/27
Read through it sooo fast! I adore your story so much!
Your description of Time in the beginning is such an amazing work, it's what I remember best out of your whole story. I love it so, so much. You created a deep and complex but still funny story, so far the best TR one I've read! thx for blessing us with your work! 3
Sometimes you read a story that makes you believe in the goodness inside others and more importantly, in the goodness inside of you.
Thankyou for creating such a story.
Bless you.
Lapjin chapter 27 . 4/2
Hi,
I know you wrote this story a long time ago, but I wanted you to know that your amazing story was still appreciated for all its worth.
It is the first time I review a story, even if I read my fair share of fanfiction. So I am not really sure what people usually write. So I'll just say what I wanted to say.
I admire the plot you built, how everything fall into place , each moment makes sense at first but has a deeper meaning afterwards. You created true caracters. Ariadne was completely human, with all her flows that made her perfect. I also loved how you wrote Riddle, I think it is my favorite of all those I read. You succeed to make him dark, and almost out of reach, but still clever and able to evolve , still staying exactly the same.
Funny fact, I am French, and I think I am used to read from English or American authors. So the first paragraph I was like 'What the hell are you talking about' with a lot of words an expression I didn't get. Then I so quickly got into the story that I understood everything. This is how magical it was to read !
I always that when you write a story, it is also yourself that you write between the lines. I must have taken a lot of courage to post your first story, sharing it , and sharing how your vision of the world changed during high school (yes, I did read some of the author notes). So I wanted to thank you for that too.

Keep being amazing !
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 2 . 3/11
I didn't realize this was a person from out world going into the Harry potter universe. Sorry but I cant read this.
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 1 . 3/11
This was a good prologue
sukondis chapter 27 . 2/5
I feel so emotionally connected to this, the best ending I've ever read for any Harry Potter Fanfic. Thank you so much for writing this and for existing.
sukondis chapter 26 . 2/5
AAAAHHHHH YOU BITCH I LOVE YOU SO MUCHTHIS DTORY HAS BECOME MY LIFELINE IM SO SAD ITS ENDING
luvHufflepuff2003 chapter 18 . 1/15
no your Ariadne
therealjainasolo chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
no word of a lie, this is one of my favourite fics ever. I constantly come back to read this because the characterisation, the plot and the relationships are some of the best I've read. I honestly love it so much
BlackFrost4 chapter 27 . 9/17/2016
hey. I read the whole story. i well have a habit of reviewing at the end of the story so I couldn't praise you and the story earlier. the story was by far one of the best I ever read. I loved your style from the start (you didn't havto cringe). and even with the usualy kinda impossible plot, you made it believable. I fell in love with the characters as well. my exams like a day away and i'm still hooked on this story, its 12 pm my mums chewing me out and I'm still writing this review. I guess I really wanted to say yiu're awesome, the story is awesome and ill miss it. I look forward to reading other stories from you.
GreenOnBlack chapter 27 . 9/12/2016
Honestly, one of the best I've read so far. Many thanks.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/27/2016
One word...breathtaking! I am no kidding. I know you probably won't read this because the story ended a long time ago but I need to write this and hey, maybe you will find a moment.
I just wanted to say that this was the best story I've read...and I've read quite a lot. Just one word..Tom. I've never read so..how to say it...acurate discription of character. Not many people can get him right but you've done a wonderful job! And Ari..brilliant character! Seriously...what she felt, I felt and I would be lying I'd say that I didn't cry..I did and not just once.
This story has everything...it is funny, very sweet, veery dramatic and above all...connected. Nothing was happening without reason and I just love it.
So this became longer than I wanted so I won't bore you any longer. Just..it's wonderful story and I'll read it again, and again and again. Thank you for writting this! And just so you'd know..you have amazing way with words! I wish I could write like this!