Reviews for Accusations Fly
JenniceWeasley chapter 19 . 4/16/2016
I freaking love it! amazing and now one of my favorites fanfics eveeeer!
Sharon.T chapter 19 . 12/11/2015
Very awesome story
AnotherWorld3111 chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
I totally agree! Magic is what makes Merlin himself (I think I wrote that myself!) and it's one of the reasons I absolutely adore ur fics! You're such a great author and right now my current rage!
Kaeberlily chapter 19 . 1/9/2015
This might just be the most wonderfully tacky and sappy thing that I have ever read. And I loved it! I just finished the final season of Merlin last night, so I definitely needed a happy ending for these two after that... :(
I believe that people who marry couples in the US are called ministers? I'm pretty sure that's what they're called here in Canada.
But seriousy, these two are my favourite! They are just meant to be! Also, I'm pretty sure I've read all of your Merther fics now (and some of your Harry/Draco ones too! - sorry, I forget their couple name). I love your writing, it's brilliant! I also can't get enough of these guys!
ifarted-version2.0 chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
That was an absolutely adorable story and I loved it :)
tall-bi-danny chapter 19 . 11/16/2014
I don't know about other places but you /can/ get married to someone of the same sex in New Zealand
all-the-british-fandoms chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
Hi! I know you wrote this forever go but OHMYGOODNESSGRACIOUS I LOVE THIS STORY. Thank you so much for writing it. It's so well done and the fact that it's a MERLIN fic, just thank you. I really really really loved the part though when merlin comes back and he lost his memory and he was getting upset with Arthur (not that part) but then how he came back and was all "Arthur, love at first sight," THAT WAS SO AMAZING I WAS HAPPY FOR THE REST OF THE DAY! I love your stories, and it's so nice to have some really good merlin fics. Thank you again! And I'm sorry this is a late review, but I still loved the story! :-)
MerColin chapter 18 . 4/6/2014
yes the before penultimate have a name, is the antepenultimate

Congrats for this story ... it's great
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Was that a Rammstein reference? Seriously? I already loved the story but now I love you as well!
keytree chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
I finished it and I LOVED it. Really great awesome job, You're an awesome writer. And congrats on getting engaged! Unless you're already married. But yeah ha, awesome job, kudos and congratulations. I hope you have a wonderful married life if that doesn't sound creepy, but yeah, ha, great job and yeah. :)
keytree chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD WRITER OMG WHEN IT WAS REVEALED THAT MERLIN HAD AMNESIA I WAS JUST LIKE WOAH CLAM DOWN TO APPRECIATE THE BRILLIANCE OF THIS STORY ALSO YOU'RE GOOD AT WRITING SMUT LIKE WOW YOU CAN MAKE SOME DANG GOOD FINE ATTRACTIVE WORDS KUDOS
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Wow this is really good, awesome job so far. Why do I say so far? I'm sure you'll impress me as I read on. It leaves you not knowing and seems to have an really quite interesting plot and a rather different scenario to what I've seen so far. Really great job! :)
spinninground chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
haha - Well, someone was a child in the 90's. Tamagotchis. Dear god. Great and charming story - just the pick me up I needed today. Sometimes the holidays can be a little rough. Vegas is tacky, but wonderful. I happen to love the energy of the city, and the streams of lights and people through all hours of the night. Maybe you've been there by now, since you wrote this quite a while ago. I do, however, love that understatement about having "some controversy over same sex marriage" in the states that's still going on now. With time, all things...? Anyways, thanks for the story, and for having no choice but to let me ramble in this little box at you. Happy holidays!
The Musician's Song chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
Holy shit, this story was truly filled with cliché's left and right. I absolutely loved it :P Great job.
The World in Black and White chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
Actually, the state of Nevada does recognize same-sex couples as Domestic Partners, which is pretty much the same thing. Also, there are plenty of same-sex chapels that will marry you, I mean, it's VEGAS. And yeah, that was a pretty amazing, wonderfully tacky wedding :). Great story!