Reviews for I don't believe in love at first sight
ehcorns chapter 36 . 10/11/2014
Wow. This is an awesome work of literature. It was incredibly moving and evocative. You are a fantastic writer, you descriptions are perfection - the way you describe someone makes them seem very real yet completely the opposite at the same time! (If that makes any sense whatsoever. Probably not). The characters are so unique. And I could go on and on about this story. Such a beautiful story. I'll be sure to check out your other ones. Fantastic job.
vale.floresbbu chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Miss Nana is definitely Nana Komatsu :3 omg i love NANA and I couldn't help but think about her. Maybe that was the point :B I really love this story so much, it makes me laugh and scream like such a fangirl, and is so well written :3 Keep going ;) 'cause it's so freaking cute
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 36 . 4/13/2014
This was such a beautiful story. You deserve the best of praises, because you are an amazing writer. I would like to read so much more about their children (and I can tell by now that Kaito would be one of my very favorites). Keep up the wonderful work!
SuperShipper chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
When Haruhi agreed to marry Hikaru I ran around my house yellong "SHE SAID YES! SHE SAID YES XD" Over and over again, earning some concerned looks from various family members XD. That's how amazing this story is.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
write more please! I LOVE HICARUX HURU
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
i want my kaoru plushie ;-;
IndependentLove chapter 36 . 12/18/2013
Ahhh! It's over! NO! I love this story SO much, really, I really do! The way you write, your storyline...amazing! I love the kids, too. When you described Hikaru talking to Kyoto, I could imagine the sight of her, and the feel of her soft, tiny hands.

Great work... I'm going to be raving at you for months
Indie
blackrose chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
l-l-l-love it! so fantastic!;) 3
bloodydarkangel chapter 36 . 11/15/2013
Thanks for the amazing story
lilly-flower15 chapter 36 . 11/12/2013
Great chapter.
Kc495 chapter 36 . 11/12/2013
...the end... the end?! no! we all new this day would come! and you ended it so beautifully I cried! it was and always will be a wonderful story and you are a fantastic author. and we wish the you continue writing story's to our favorite paring hikaxharu!. and don't forget to write those one shots! :D kc495
SnowConeAdict chapter 36 . 11/11/2013
Wow. Thanks for the awesome adventure. I really enjoyed your story. I am really selective about what stories I favorite and this story is one of the few. Great Job!
SnowConeAdict
Delightness chapter 36 . 11/11/2013
I love it!

That's all I can really say. I'm glad you finally finished such an amazing story! I hope you continue to write more Ouran stories I love your writing:)

As for the sequel I don't blame for not wanting to write one after such a long story such as this one. But if any chance you get inspired then I don't see why not. Just make it little one-shots about the family it would be cute.

Anyway brilliant work as always!
that.girl.we.all.luv chapter 36 . 11/11/2013
AWWWW! you should do short stories on the kids and how everyone acts around them and each other and stuff...just a suggestion but it would be nice. I LOVED THIS!
Penelope Jadewing chapter 36 . 11/11/2013
D'AWW! Bravo, bravo! Encore! *applauds* Brilliant story, brilliant writing, and brilliant ending. 'Nough said. I do hope you write more for this lovely alternate universe. 3