Reviews for I don't believe in love at first sight
I don't want to read the next chapter because then it'll be over... Thank you for such a beautiful hikaharu fanfic. :')
The moment with Hikaru was so tender and sweet. Well written!
xLadyxChaosx chapter 3 . 7/31
Poor Jupiter..
Blaine Rosen chapter 9 . 7/22

company. Anyways, that means he'd leave for work about five thirty in the morning and get back around ten, with a half hour lunch break. And, then, even then, since he's the first son, and Japan doesn't care for technicalities (“Oh, you're his twin? Only seven minutes younger? Don't care. Where's your brother? I want to speak with him, not you!”), business associates would insist he'd go out for a drink with them, and he'd have to go, since it would be rude not to, which means...he'd get home around eleven? Eleven-thirty, maybe?

Still, I love this story.
Blaire Rosen chapter 9 . 7/22
I feel like a jerk, correcting you here, but adult males in Japan are expected to work about ninety-five percent of the day; this mean 7:35 would be very early for Hikaru, especially since he's the first son and head
Blaire Rosen chapter 8 . 7/22
Fabulous story! I love this so much!

Also, identical twins are highly genetic; if you have an identical twin, you're bound to have identical twins for children. This is especially prevalent if the father had the twin; it's genetic science, so you're good. No one shall judge you, or anyone else who does this, because it's legit.
Blaire Rosen chapter 4 . 7/18
First off, the lovely return of the always amazing Hitachiin brotherly love was, well, quite amazing; I was so happy, I cried more than Kaoru ever has in his entire life (I know, my stoic, warrior-like pride is gone now) I was so happy—even though HikaHaru is the best, Hikaru and Kaoru make, admittedly, a very adorable couple, even when they're not trying.

Anyways, beautifully detailed (not too much, not too little), and the characters stated very in-character, which is always lovely so see in a fanfiction. The wedding was beautiful, and so was Haruhi's dress (it sound magnificent); also, Kaoru crying at the ceremony was just...perfection, as was him crying as he watched the Notebook (it felt like he'd do that...).

P.S.—Western style wedding have become increasingly popular in Japan. They're very in-fashion; and the Hitachiins are, of course, very much in style. I doubt Haruhi would care very much about what sort of wedding it was, so what you did there was fine.

Trust me, I'm part Japanese.
Aquasira chapter 6 . 6/15
You have done the series justice. I laugh just as hard as I did watching the anime and reading the manga. Thank you so much for writing this!
FourShot411 chapter 36 . 4/27
This was amazing. I have no words. I'm going to add this to my favorite list. Also, I'm going to see if you actually wrote a sequel. (/crosses fingers) Regardless, thank you for writing this delight! You are truly a terrific writer!
corsetxbruises chapter 36 . 3/10
SOOO AMAZING! I have no idea if you still check up on this site but thank you so much for writing this (or just writing in general - all your works are incredible). I feel like there aren't enough words to praise how beautiful, magical, and stunning your story is. It is well-paced and filled with a balance of endless exciting events and super precious moments.

Hikaru's proposal at the rooftop blew me away - whenever you write about only Hikaru and Haruhi alone together, I seriously feel SO much genuine love and fondness between the two of them. It's like the world has stopped just for them and their love is so intimate and warm. I also love how you haven't neglected the Hitachiin twin's brotherly love. It's very caring and yes!, touchy, too, which is how I see their relationship in canon.

Everyone is absolutely in-character. I think you write the most charming Hikaru EVER! IMO, he totally stole this story. He is so funny and devilish. I laughed out loud so many times while reading. His oblivious moments, his stupid moments, his cute-annoying moments. And I got to love how much he enjoys teasing everyone, jokingly preening over himself, and fussing over aesthetics. How he got possessive and overprotective over his brother. How confident and alluring he seems at work and while rubbing elbows with business partners. Of course, best of all how romantic and affectionate he is. I mean, "Haru-darling"!? Oh my gosh, no, now I'm going to be reading other HikaHaru stories wishing their Hikaru called her that ;_;

I even really like Leiko. She sounds gorgeous and she was a fun villain. I am admittedly a little iffy on Mari though because I do think her engagement to Kaoru happened awfully fast. Having it last 5 years kind of helps but a slower development would've been better... though I do realize the emphasis is on HikaHaru so you probably didn't want Kaoru's relationship to overshadow them. It's understandable and no big deal. A few other minor suggestions would've been to change up some words since "sniggered" and "drawled" came up very often. A rare few times, certain words were used incorrectly such as "exited" instead of "excited" but this is just me wishing to see talented writers improve to be even better. Actually, like I said, I have no idea if this review will even reach you (um, I hope the length of this review didn't scare you lol) but you deserve the praise. I even truly think your writing is good enough to be published if you ever want to try to do so :)
ehcorns chapter 36 . 10/11/2014
Wow. This is an awesome work of literature. It was incredibly moving and evocative. You are a fantastic writer, you descriptions are perfection - the way you describe someone makes them seem very real yet completely the opposite at the same time! (If that makes any sense whatsoever. Probably not). The characters are so unique. And I could go on and on about this story. Such a beautiful story. I'll be sure to check out your other ones. Fantastic job.
vale.floresbbu chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Miss Nana is definitely Nana Komatsu :3 omg i love NANA and I couldn't help but think about her. Maybe that was the point :B I really love this story so much, it makes me laugh and scream like such a fangirl, and is so well written :3 Keep going ;) 'cause it's so freaking cute
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 36 . 4/13/2014
This was such a beautiful story. You deserve the best of praises, because you are an amazing writer. I would like to read so much more about their children (and I can tell by now that Kaito would be one of my very favorites). Keep up the wonderful work!
SuperShipper chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
When Haruhi agreed to marry Hikaru I ran around my house yellong "SHE SAID YES! SHE SAID YES XD" Over and over again, earning some concerned looks from various family members XD. That's how amazing this story is.