Reviews for Think Back on Yesterday
Yukari Fudo chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
Whoa... Didn't see that one coming...

But, I hope to read more of your stories! ;)
clairedelune2 chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
I'm really loving this story! I haven't really read any of your other stories before, but I have to say you've got a great grasp of these characters. I love Ahiru and Autor's interactions. It's great to see them as friends! And Ahiru's friendship with Uzura is too cute. I really like your writing style. And it's great to see a fanfic for Princess Tutu that is firmly in character.
lukeskywalked chapter 15 . 3/18/2011
Wow! That was... brilliant! Really well-written and the plot was amazing! I felt all the characters' emotions throughout the whole story! Awesome job! :)
Chu-Chu again chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
I'm sooooooo sorry but i screwed up the address to my picture! the begining should be:

and all that follows not:

and all that follows. So sorry I had to hit review again to fix that! I'm just not good at revising what I type! sorry :(

(The story is still just as great though! :D )
Chu-Chu chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Ya, know, this story particularly caught my eye awhile back. But after reading the first 5 paragraphs or so, I had to go back and read Fall from Grace first, because I just couldn't figure out what was going on. So yeah, before that, I was still trying to figure out The Mirror Without You. It was cool, but it didn't make sense to me. So now that I have read them all, I think that it was completely epic! The only thing left over for me is still that one part in fall from grace where Duck/Ahiru and Mytho are in the library talking and Mytho sugests that Duck/Ahiru should "confess her feelings" (as Lilie would put it...). Whatever... maybe that just felt strange to me that it should be brought up and then practically thrown out the window. Anyway, I would like my hard 4 hours of work to be a kinda sorta tribute to this, but of course I don't have a Fanfiction account OR deviantart account yet so this was put on the princes tutu fan page on facebook. I hope you enjoy as much as I enjoyed your stories, even if it doesn't have that much to do with them other than some of characters! sorry the address is so darn long!

. 6/165428_171642542876160_100000912469330_340785_6033372_
Eastmangirl chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
Great Story! I really enjoyed it!

Eastmangirl
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 8/4/2010
Wow at the sweet ending.
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 15 . 8/2/2010
AWWW! *squeals aloud*

That was just about the SWEETEST ending I could ever hope for. :D Excellent, excellent conclusion to this fantastic story of yours. :)

I loved the way you tied up all the loose-ends between the characters, and esp between Ahiru and Fakir. That hug at the end made me want to come in and glomp them both. XD

Anyways, very lovely job. I thoroughly enjoyed this. :)
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
Holy crap, Fakir... O_O You poor, poor, person. D:

Wow, I really felt for him there. XD How he was struggling to write with the stupid bastard of a story throwing everything it's got at him... Man, it was like I could feel his emotions myself... Impressive, my friend. _

But YAY! FINALLY! That stupid story is gone! GONE! *throws confetti* I'm so happy for them all. :D They can finally be at peace. Unless... the story is simply laying dormant... *hurries to click on the "next chp" button*
ladedanixie chapter 15 . 8/1/2010
the perfect ending to an expertly written story job well done

_
Light-Sakura chapter 15 . 8/1/2010
Really great fanfiction! The ending was really great!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 15 . 8/1/2010
The conversation between Fakir and Autor was very well-done, especially Fakir saying he can now understand what Autor must have been going through. His private musing at the end of the scene was very powerful, too.

Ahiru's talk with Autor was very good, too, especially when he tells her not to dismiss her role. And her later talk with Fakir about forgetting was very powerful.

I love the "calm after the storm feel" of it. An excellent conclusion.
Nanenna chapter 15 . 8/1/2010
I think you tied everything up quite nicely. It was a delightful read and I'm sad to see it end but I'm also glad you didn't drag it out unnecessarily either. All in all: good job!
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 15 . 8/1/2010
Yeah, it really has been a busy few months for them... I had to laugh at that! A laudably indefinite ending, with no way of knowing what's happened to the rogue Story, but everyone OK for the moment. Thank you for an enjoyable read! (*goes off wishing there was time today to watch Inkheart again, mit der tornado lifted from Elsewhere...*)
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Yep, I had a feeling that was what happened to poor Fakir... And poor Ahiru, being so devastated!

Fakir's confrontation with the Story and then still trying to Story-Spin... wow. That was so intense, especially with Autor and Ahiru right there... and then the tornado... Reminded me of a certain other fic of yours, actually.

And the end scenes were very well done, too.