Reviews for Splinter Cell: The Next Generation
rioblu1997 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
can't wait for the nect chapter
Stormblessed chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
sounds good keep at it
segment thought chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This is good! I have to wonder though...does the kid answer?

Anyways, keep writing! :D
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I don't like gary-stu's.
FutureCam chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Nice work, keep it up. Manage to keep this quality of writing, and I may even track the story.
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
That's a good start that's got me interested, here's hoping you update soon.
JadziaCee chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Wow... I love it! Very intriguing. I think you nailed the characters of Sam and Victor down to a science. I like how it sounds like Sam is trying to settle down and just enjoy time with his daughter but what turn of events is going to get him back into the action. I'm curious who the kid is and what his story is. and I'm also curious about the romance tag. I hope sam gets a little Seriously though, please come back and update or at least come back and let us know if you plan to update and when possibly. There aren't very many Splinter Cell stories on this site and yours is one of the best I've read. Please write more!
SuddenSummerStorm chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Love it so far, very true to character I find, with conversation being short adn to the point between sam and Vic, yet warm. I'm interested to see where this goes, how this strong silent boy works out. I'm also intersted in the romance part of this category, who's gonna have feelings for someone? I noticed you published this story april 28th, i wonder when you're planing on updating? I know it sounds rushed, but my biggest pet peeve with fanfics is when I ge all hooked and then the author just disappears. I get real life and la la la la but at least write an authors note and let us know,. right? sorry that was my rant of the day. This sotry has great potential, please keep it up, and if you need help I'm an email away.
hamster1231 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Pretty good. I wrote a story with the same name but different story and it never came up on this site. I don't know why though.

Anyway it's pretty good. How old is the kid supposed to be?